I buy from Gamestop for new games, but truthfully, if you guys haven't noticed, Gamestop has had a very small selection of games to choose from in comparison to when they weren't merged with EB Games. This isn't saying it's EB Games fault because EB was the better company when it came to how much stock they had, so let me explain.

After EB and Gamestop merged, or more like the parasite called Gamestop ended up swallowing EB just as Babbages swallowed pretty much every other bit of competition there was. So now, there is no competition of Gamestop other than stores like Target, Walmart, etc.

The fact that Gamestop has no competition, like EB, anymore is the reason why we now see no NES, SNES, PSX, etc, used games anymore, and their stock is extremely limited. I was used to walking into an EB or Gamestop and both companies had huge stocks of various games to the point to before the merger, you could still find new PSX games and new PS2/XBOX/GC games that were launch titles. Because of the fact that there's no competition, the store carries hardly any games that are new, so you'll rarely find a title that is less than 29.99 or 39.99 unless it's a portable, and even then it's quite rare.

You used to be able to have quite a large choice of what you'd like to purchase when you go into those stores, but now the stores are honestly nothing but a pos. Instead of looking around for quite a bit, you walk down the isle half a step and you've pretty much seen everything there is to look at there.

So yeah. My opinion is either do your shopping online or actually find video game stores that actually do carry a bit of stock rather than just the newest items that you might not be interested in or already have.

It's honestly sad when stores like Walmart and Target have quite a few games you can find that stores like Gamestop, which sells nothing but video games(accessories and starting to sell movies,) doesn't have.