Hello there! Sorry I don't post here more often; I DO care about Digital Press but I spend too much time at my other forums. I'm in the process of creating a site surrounding one of the older classic games out there with Capcom's Ghosts n' Goblins series. Hopefully (unlike this post,) there will be engaging commentary and a humorous banner (or two). The site will cover games including (but not limited to):

Ghosts n' Goblins/Ghouls n' Ghosts, Super Gn'G (Makaimura, Daimakaimura, Chohmakaimura in Japan,) Gn'G online and future releases
Gargoyle's Quest/Demon's Crest games
Obscure releases (Nazo Makaimura, Sharp x68000 Daimakaimura, Wonderswan Makaimura)
Related or inspired Capcom titles such as Black Tiger/Black Dragon, Maximo, Dragon's Lair for the GameBoy Color

Now I have a pretty good base on the Japanese titles, but I need more things.

I would like to get the following things:

--Scans, box and cartridge pictures for all American games (currently, I only have Japanese titles) and Japanese titles (don't worry if you're giving me an extra scan)

--Arcade/promotional materials (I'm in the process of contacting some sites/luminaries to hopefully get permission to use their stuff)

--Good quality .ogg (Ogg Vorbis) or .mp3 sound data rips, animated gifs (feel free to send along a banner or humorous, not vulgar, picture you feel would do fine on our portal)

What I do NOT want are ROMs or theories/conjectures. I will take email and am certainly not focused on putting myself on the spotlight, but game reviews or theories will come after I have the basics up. If you have a walkthrough, fan remixes, or something else you want to put up, I'll put it up in due time.

Please PM me if you're interested in helping out. I will make sure to visibly credit all contributors (keep in mind that you cannot claim copyrights on materials taken or derived from the original games, however) and REALLY appreciate any help you're interested in providing.