Or so they say: http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/ne...-ndash-eedar-/

Because I have to research game prices for my Target/Sears/every other store discount thread, I'm fairly familiar with what games get discounted. As far as Wii games go, it's usually their shovelware games that get this quick discount they are talking about. The 360 and PS3 are more likely to get discounts on AAA games(compared to the Wii), which is a good thing for us gamers.

As always, your milage will vary, but going by Target(the retailer that sells more discounted/clearance games than all the other major chains) Wii shovelware games will be in abundance in the clearance aisle(although you can still find good stuff like No More Heroes and Metroid Prime 3) and cross gen games almost always get discounted on the PS3 first, regardless of if they were released before, after or at the same time as the 360 version. The only noticable exception was the GTA 4 limited edition, which got a discount on the 360 first(some stores never discounted the PS3 version and just sent them back to the publisher).