This is the official announcement that this event will happen. A place has been set and I think it is very decent for a first time show.

The event will be September 20th which is a Saturday so that should make it easier for more people to come and attend.

It will be held in the rather large conference room of the Best Western in Owasso, Oklahoma. This isn't the largest room ever, but it can hold 100 people easily enough, and I figure that only about 50 will even come. That includes the vendors!!! So it should be plenty of space.

An official webpage will be done of course but I have to have time to do all of it...hehe.

I can tell you that price for admission to this first time show will be free of charge to those who want to come and see. The price for Tables will be free for those who only wish to show their collections or trade. If you wish to actually sell anything be it extra systems or whatever, then that will run you $10 a table. There is a limit of no more than 2 tables per person to be used right now. If closer to the show, there are tables left, then we can talk and see about having more tables.

Again, an official webpage with all the details will be done as soon as possible. What I need in the mean time is for people to email through my email address here and let me know if you plan on coming to show stuff or whatever, and how many tables you want, ( 1 or 2 ). That will give me a better idea of the layout so I can submit that to the Best Western closer to show time.

Also the Best Western has a deal for those coming from afar. They will offer me a discount of at least $10 per room for those coming to the show. Just mention the show at the time of reservation. If more people book more than 10 rooms there...there is a further reduction.

I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing any of you at the show!!!

Email me for more details...