Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top Games that they dont want us to have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slip81 View Post
    not that we needed all of this for the trip mind you, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection it's hard to stop.
    Wait, we can't stay here...

...This is bat country.

Shmup Hooligan Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by masterwolf181 View Post
    in what context do you wish me to continue?
    Naked with a towel over your lap. Do you have a 50mb website!? I want to trade you classic html for some xml. I have pics.

This signature is dedicated to all those
    cyberpunks who fight against injustice
    and corruption every day of their lives

Great Puma (Level 12) DeputyMoniker's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    tellUwut

ok for starters i speak the way i do because it makes morons realose how stupid they realy are. i also have a problem with the fact that i sometimes spell phineticaly out of habit after all we are always told to sound out the words to spell them but more than half dont even follow the rules. as to the "they" question i do in fact refur to those in society such as religiose finatics i.e. psycos, and politicians as well as "concerned parents". and no i do not work for GameFAQs.
    Jericho was listed sometime after it came out as one of the top ten games that should be banned, along with manhunt and some others that werent put on the list right away. it was on the news for about oh i dont know a day and a half? all i remember is saying i want those games and going on a rant that the only reason these people complain about these games that we play is that when they try them they cant make it past the first area, they crap there pants at the intro because they cant handle it, or once again they are a religous finatic. i do appologise for gramatic errors, i do admit my faults and i admit that my keyboard suck balls and doesnt always pick up on letters or for some damn reason picks up on the wrong one if i hit it or not. but i do not and never will appalogise for the way i speak, its just something i have picked up from the books i read, and the people im around. and yes one of those books is currently the compleat works of shakespeare.
    It's cool, man. Simmer down. Try typing everything in MS Word and use the spell check function. Once you get everything right, copy and paste it into the forum. That would help. I'm sure you're a smart dude but spelling isn't your strong point.
    And be nice or you'll end up getting banned. Nobody likes to be talked down to.

Click here to view my collection.
    DP FFXIV Username & Server List.

PSN, Switch, U, Steam, and Twitch: tellUwut

Banana (Level 7) kaedesdisciple's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    JOEY BLACKOUTS
    PSN
    JOEY_BLACKOUTS

O.K. for starters I speak the way I do because it makes morons realize how stupid they really are. I also have a problem with the fact that I sometimes spell phonetically out of habit after all we are always told to sound out the words to spell them but more than half don't even follow the rules. As to the "they" question I do in fact refer to those in society such as religious fanatics i.e. psychos and politicians as well as "concerned parents". No I do not work for GameFAQs.

Jericho was listed sometime after it came out as one of the top ten games that should be banned, along with manhunt and some others that weren't put on the list right away. It was on the news for about oh I don't know a day and a half? All I remember is saying I want those games and going on a rant that the only reason these people complain about these games that we play is that when they try them they can't make it past the first area, they crap their pants at the intro because they can't handle it, or once again they are a religious fanatic. I do apologize for grammatical errors, I do admit my faults and I admit that my keyboard sucks balls and doesn't always pick up on letters or for some damn reason picks up on the wrong one if I hit it or not. But I do not and never will apologize for the way I speak, it's just something I have picked up from the books I read, and the people I'm around. Yes one of those books is currently the complete works of Shakespeare.
    I know I didn't catch everything here (those run-on sentences are just, wow), but this seriously took me only a few minutes to do, tags included. If you want respect, show at least a little to those around you. This isn't the way you speak, it's the way you write, there is a difference. Furthermore, don't use the excuse of "the people I'm around" as a crutch to not writing well. Learn to write and speak well for yourself, you will paint a much better picture of yourself and earn some respect at the same time.

Just trying to help a guy out...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    tellUwut

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus Moonsight View Post
    Naked with a towel over your lap. Do you have a 50mb website!? I want to trade you classic html for some xml. I have pics.
    Don't take that deal. Trust me. XML is going up in value.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I never heard of any hype over Jericho. Other than it was shit. It's a Codemasters game, and even though I love FPSand the concept of some of their games, they're just absolute shit.

The only games on the 360 so far that I've played and thought extremely bad are the sandbox type games. These games you can choose to brutally murder innocents. Like Assassin's Creed, GTA IV, Saint's Rows.. and especially The Godfather.

Speaking of which why wasn't they're controversy over this? You can throw people in furnaces and give them the Sicilian Candlestick!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought this thread was dead. I am glad to see that it was revived in hilarious fashion.

So while we read it, anybody want some beer?

How 'bout some ether?

Also, the thing about typing a message board post is that before you send it, you have the opportunity to read over it and see if it's reasonably readable and makes sense. From what I've gathered many people do not know this, but it is true. Most people don't expect it to be perfect, but putting some effort into it shows respect for your fellow posters and they are more likely to take you seriously. They will also respond better to your threads.
    Last edited by shopkins; 12-19-2008 at 12:38 PM.

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Oobgarm
    PSN
    Oobgarm
    Steam
    Oobgarm

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus Moonsight View Post
    This is a winning comment, and I think closes the discussion.
    RIP bargora, you will be greatly missed.That is how we do things on Giedion Prime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    tellUwut

Quote Originally Posted by shopkins View Post
    They will also respond better to your threads.
    Have you even read the thread? It doesn't get much better than this. Maybe this place is getting to you. I think you've gotten the fear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMoniker View Post
    It's cool, man. Simmer down. Try typing everything in MS Word and use the spell check function. Once you get everything right, copy and paste it into the forum. That would help. I'm sure you're a smart dude but spelling isn't your strong point.
    And be nice or you'll end up getting banned. Nobody likes to be talked down to.
    Nah dude, I never use spell check.

Just avoid super long paragraphs and you will be good. Seriously, i am not taking the time to worry about spelling in a message boatrd.

but if your paragraphs run for too long that is where you need to trone it down. also watch out for sentences that span your entire post when you have a huge post.

that is about it, oh yeah, for the spelling people out there, just quote me and fix my spelling, hahaha.

oh yeah, and don't insult people here. insult their logic if they say something dumb, but don't outright be mean to people and you will be good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok for starters i speak the way i do because it makes morons realose how stupid they realy are.
    LMAO XD
    U GAIZ JUST DONT LIKE CHANGE , (builds a artificial foundation here)

Ladd Spencer (Level 17) Sniderman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaedesdisciple View Post
    Who's "THEY"? What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?
    Still Around...Still Gamin'...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sniderman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kaedesdisciple
    Who's "THEY"? What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?
    HAHAHAHA! WIN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMoniker View Post
    Have you even read the thread? It doesn't get much better than this. Maybe this place is getting to you. I think you've gotten the fear.
    True, it is going in a direction that is pleasing to me. And my attorney.

Maybe I should have said if you try to make yourself intelligible people won't automatically assume you're a complete asshole. At least not just because of that, there's no guarantee they won't decide you are for other reasons.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

This thread make's me believe in overnight illiteracy.

As in - Waking up tomorrow suddenly illiterate.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

ok for starters i speak the way i do because it makes morons realose phineticaly refur religiose appalogise compleat
    I almost want to sig this...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok for starters i speak the way i do because it makes morons realose how stupid they realy are. i also have a problem with the fact that i sometimes spell phineticaly out of habit after all we are always told to sound out the words to spell them but more than half dont even follow the rules. as to the "they" question i do in fact refur to those in society such as religiose finatics i.e. psycos, and politicians as well as "concerned parents". and no i do not work for GameFAQs.
    Jericho was listed sometime after it came out as one of the top ten games that should be banned, along with manhunt and some others that werent put on the list right away. it was on the news for about oh i dont know a day and a half? all i remember is saying i want those games and going on a rant that the only reason these people complain about these games that we play is that when they try them they cant make it past the first area, they crap there pants at the intro because they cant handle it, or once again they are a religous finatic. i do appologise for gramatic errors, i do admit my faults and i admit that my keyboard suck balls and doesnt always pick up on letters or for some damn reason picks up on the wrong one if i hit it or not. but i do not and never will appalogise for the way i speak, its just something i have picked up from the books i read, and the people im around. and yes one of those books is currently the compleat works of shakespeare.
    Translated to what you read to understand it better:
    Well, sir, I thus care not about thou's tone of speak.

Stars align with the moon and on thus morrow, thou shalt be spoken to in the tone thou art charted to speak. Thine eyes have grazed presence of Shakespeare, while thou mouth holds repress on that said occasion.

Take this and knowith that if my mouth opens for question and will thus recite, "My heart has thus brought the change in the stars for Sega, yet I dare not speak of Sonic for I knowith him not", then my very eyes would deceive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mightymango

It Calm the Beef Min?
    Part of the #Vbender Crew

Insert Coin (Level 0) masterwolf181's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Perhaps I came off as too coarse. I am sorry for that and I don’t mean to sound like an n asshole if I do. And I’m taking the advice about using word, heh I really didn’t think about using it at the time. I’m not using people around me as a crutch when I speak of how they do rubbing off on me. It’s just that the way I talk comes from a mixture of intellectuals that speak in an older fashion and from being in a family of rednecks…… notice that I live in ROY WA. Not Tacoma, not Seattle. And I am surprised at how much attention this thread is getting even though it’s of topic. Oh and to the one speaking in Shakespearean, thou art fraught with an intelegent mans keenness to ones wording and of this morrow mine respect doth belong to thee.
    Libera Nos A Malo Saecula Saeculorum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    DKTheArcadeRat

oddly enough yes english is my first. i turned 17 a few months ago. and i do alot of both.
    Really? I'm 17 as well, and I RARELY speak or type like you do. I'm not an honor student, heck, I am currently failing my English class. Still, I can type and speak in a more grammatically correct manner than you. Is the school system really that poorly staffed that at seventeen years of age you simply cannot talk or write in any sort of proper manner, let alone having a single sentence that contains any amount of coherent thought!?

Sorry if I am being rude, but its necessary for me to get that out there. I'm really curious to see if the schools in your area are teaching you anything about grammar.
    Quote Originally Posted by garagesaleking!! View Post
    ebay is the only way to price things in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by garagesaleking!! View Post
    i was like nice parenting, what are you my therapist, take a walk