Quote Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
To be honest I bought a Wii (my girlfriend really wanted one) played it a lot for the first week and it hasn't been used since.
Me too. I rarely use the Wii, and when I do, it's usually to go online via the Opera browser (usually to read stories or see YouTube vids). I havent' upgraded my firmware because of the Freeloader disc I have, so I am kinda stuck on the old Opera for now.

I just haven't found any games interesting enough to purchase. Not even Smash Brothers brought any interest. Nor Animal Crossing. And I LOVE both game series...

I honestly believe that if the PS3 was lower in price, around $300 instead of $600, that would have made a world of a difference. It's a great console, but the price was very prohibited at first. Not everyone could afford it, and even now, I know of customers that refuse to purchase one until it reaches a "decent" price (usually around $200 or so, maybe $300 flat).

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealist50 View Post
also with games like Uncharted 2 inFamous coming up on 2009...I'm positive sony will have a much better 2009 then any other year up till this point.
True, but I don't think it will be possible to escape from third place. I hope I am wrong, though.