Thread: Item found: Please lock

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Item found: Please lock

Looking to acquire a generic NES/SMS style RF cord in trade. Would like something in good working condition that doesn't have crackling audio or static in the video. First party or third party is fine, just need something in good condition.

I have three items I'd be up for trading, nothing great but it is what it is.

1. Black Nintendo Gameboy Pocket: powers up and plays games fine, has a good screen and good audio, the only problem here is that the A button is a little unresponsive, you have to press down the A button fairly hard for it to register onscreen, perhaps someone can crack her open and look into fixing up the button and this would be nice for reselling or a fine addition to your GB collection since it works great otherwise, could also be used for parts too

2. Motley Crue: Dr. Feelgood cd: the original 1989 release and not one of the many reissues of this album (so no cheesy bonus tracks like the later editions), disc comes complete with booklet and other artwork, disc is in nice shape aside from one semi-deep scratch, 2 songs skip that I know of, everything else seems to play fine on the album, a disc resurface job may very well fix it

3. Sigma Star Saga box for GBA: Box only for this game, box is in poor to fair shape but mostly intact aside from the lid at the top. A couple stickers on it since it was an ex-rental and the box is bent a little. But the front and back cover are still there, as is the bottom lid.

So if anyone has a spare NES-style RF cord in good condition, let me know what you'd like from the above list.

Thanks.......
    Last edited by bangtango; 01-03-2009 at 12:39 PM.

Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

Shit I've got a bag of RF adaptor's I'll never use. I threw two away just because I got sick of wrapping the cords. Pm me your address, I'll just ship you one.

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

ALL SET. No further replies needed! Had two offers and will take em' both.