Thread: 3DO Kyusei Oilman?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 3DO Kyusei Oilman?

I'm looking for any information I can get on this title. Is it a game, or edutainment or...? I posted on a couple of other forums and came up blank.
    One person said that it definitely is a game of some sort, but I haven't been able to find out what type of game, if it is indeed a game.
    I've been actively collecting for the 3DO for 8 years and I've never even heard of this title being mentioned before.

Needless to say, it is an extremely rare title for the 3DO and my copy is factory sealed, so I really would rather not open it to find out what it is.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You can always look for a ROM, Im pretty sure the whole collection is out there.....I just found one site with Kyuusei Uranai Niyoru Heisei Kaiun Koyomi.......but I dont know if thats the same game. Either way the rom has to be out there, give it a shot...you DO own the game.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Does the game have a barcode / JAN on the back? I tried searching for Oilman on Google and all I got was a band or something. Maybe searching for the code will make some more info pop up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey guys, thanks for the resonses

Quote Originally Posted by CDiablo
    You can always look for a ROM, Im pretty sure the whole collection is out there.....I just found one site with Kyuusei Uranai Niyoru Heisei Kaiun Koyomi.......but I dont know if thats the same game. Either way the rom has to be out there, give it a shot...you DO own the game.

I tried to find a ROM but came up empty. I wasn't too surprised though, as I have a lot of 3DO software that I haven't ever seen on a ROM site. I appreciate the suggestion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper
    Does the game have a barcode / JAN on the back? I tried searching for Oilman on Google and all I got was a band or something. Maybe searching for the code will make some more info pop up.

Unfortunately, there isn't any "FZ-XXXX..." or "IMP-XXXX" or otherwise on the back (or anywhere else visible for that matter). Not much of anything on the back. Just a repeat of the name and (I'll have to look again to make sure) "Kyusei Company Inc."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I heard it's a game in which you work as a backstage assistant at bodybuilding competitions. Your job is to oil up the bodies of the professional bodybuilders at an IFBB-like competition. You lose points if you accidentally oil up "danger zones" on each body, and each guy you oil up has a time limit. Every guy onstage has to be glistening to get the "good" ending to the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also, it's interesting that this one has no OBI strip.