Thread: Sega Genesis/CD "Secrets of the Games" books + Programming Books (Java VB C#/++) FS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sega Genesis/CD "Secrets of the Games" books + Programming Books (Java VB C#/++) FS

Hey guys-

Been cleaning out the extra bedroom to make room for our soon-to-be-here baby and came across these books.

Secrets of the Game Series:Sega Genesis Games (by Prima, isbn 1-55958-063-1) Excellent condition with only very light shelf wear

Secrets of the Game Series:Sega CD Games (by Prima, isbn 1-55958-377-0) Good condition with some shelf wear and etc but tight binding and solid.

Awesome Sega Genesis Secrets 4 (by SIP, isbn 09624676) Good condition with some shelf wear and etc but tight binding and solid.

Asking $15.00 shipped (media rate in an envelope) within the US, or best offer. All funds will be used to buy diapers

Also, i have tons of programming books available for sale. Languages such as Java (Java lang and web services stuff), C++, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET, QBasic (Archaic!). Drop me a PM with what languages you are interested in, if you are interested. I am motivated to sell as I NEED the space and could definitely use the cash!

I also have the the Java Class Libraries Poster (isbn 0-321-11887-1) in excellent condition. Asking $5.00 shipped for that.

I will also consider trades!
    Last edited by Chickenpuppet; 01-28-2009 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Had someone ask about the C language books, so, since i typed the info up, i figured i could post it here as well. I will post info for the other books as people request.

Most of the books are on Java with a lot that focus on web services (servlets, jsp, jwsdp). I also have some books on patterns and OOP that demonstrate via Java.

C# for Experienced Programmers (by Deitel, isbn 0-13-046133-4)

C/C++ Programmers Reference (Osborne, Written by Herb Schildt, isbn 0-07-212706-6)

C++ From the Ground Up (Osborne, Written by Herb Schildt, isbn 0-07-882405-2)

Developing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .Net and Visual C# .Net: MCAD/MCSD Self Paced Training Kit (hardcover, includes unopened software disc). (by Microsoft Press, isbn 0-7356-1927-1)

As mentioned, I will post more as time permits, but, in the meantime, please feel free to ask me for lists of what you are interested in!
    Last edited by Chickenpuppet; 01-27-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Still available, anybody interested?