Thread: Out of room in house, selling off a few things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Out of room in house, selling off a few things

Well, although I don't want to do this, I have no more room in my house and so I'm starting to get rid of stuff. Here is the classic gaming related stuff I'm selling off with suggested prices on some items - make offer on others if interested. I figured I'd start here then move on to Ebay / other forums if I need to.

EDIT - this stuff is sold: Boxed Atari Jaguar system in near-mint condition (plus all the original pack-ins: 1 controller + pack-in-Cybermorph game + video & power cords); also 3 boxed games : Tempest, Raiden, Pitfall Mayan Adventure. $85 shipped.

Radiant Silvergun for Sega Saturn (Japanese import game). No spine card. Game and manual in great shape. Jewel case has a small crack in it though. $125 shipped.

Thunderforce V for Sega Saturn (Japanese import game). No spine card. Game, manual and jewel case in great shape. $35 shipped.

AtariAge 2600 homebrew Raindeer Rescue (#264) + Manual in near-mint condition. Make offer.

Atari 5200 homebrew box for Castle Blast. Again, this is just the box which is in excellent condition. Best offer.

Two Atari 5200 homebrew boxes for the First Edition of Koffi: Yellow Kopter. These were extra boxes and are in excellent condition. Best offer.

EDIT: SOLD -- Atari 5200 Koffi: Yellow Kopter "CGE: 2002" version of the game, plus the prototype box which is slightly different from the final "First Edition" box. Best offer.

EDIT: mags are SOLD -- Gamefan, Gamers Republic, and Next Generation magazines from the mid to late 90's - I have many and haven't itemized which ones. All in very good shape.
    Last edited by Cafeman; 02-17-2009 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jag stuff and most the mags are sold off; I edited the above thread to state this.
    I still have a GameGO#1 if anybody and a handfull of Official DC mags , a few Ultra GPs and NEXT Mags.