Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kinda gets me pissed (Wii, 360)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-Boobie View Post
    Defining yourself by your choice of expensive gaming hardware is outright ridiculous. Rob2600, I like you bro, but I'm looking squarely at you.
    When someone posts that the Wii versions of Guitar Hero: World Tour and Rock Band 2 don't feature DLC, I feel the need to correct that person. Those games do feature DLC on the Wii. I'm just stating facts and setting the record straight.

I know I was very excited for a while after the Wii was released, but I think I've mellowed out quite a bit over the last several months regarding my Wii posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-Boobie View Post
    you're both entering IronDraggon territory here.

I think these conversations would be better if certain terminology was removed from the lexicon. Terms like "AAA", "casual gamer", and "hardcore gamer" are just stupid gaming industry buzzwords with no real meaning. I mean, every form of art criticism has its own vocabulary, but these are just lazy words. At least no one has said "killer app" yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShawn
    Please highlight what a douche I am.

Apple (Level 5) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WGMeets
    PSN
    wgmeets
    Steam
    wgmeets

We forgot about Megaton!!
    No seriously guys, I didn't mean to make this thread be some kind of system battlewar in 4th grade. I love the Wii and Nintendo, for what they have brought out. But I am seriously not as pleased after I saw/played another part of gaming that's out there. I used to defend Nintendo big time, but those days have gone mostly.
    I know Nintendo or MS doesn't give a shit bout me, but I sometimes feel the need to support and defend what I like or invest money into. That is more of a personal thing and not so much a company thing. It makes you feel good to feel that you really are happy with hat you bought and whats coming out, I don't consider that to be fanboyish to the least. G-Bobbie, you are right about the seal of quality, it has done nothing for quality as of late. I hope they bring back the Iron hand that ruled the software market. Then again Yamauchi was a weirdo!