Okay, the other day i dropped by Circuit City because as all of you know they're liquidating their stuff. So far the games were 60% off, i thought a found a treasure but it turned out to be a mixed good/bad type scenario. The treasure was 4 GTA: San Andreas ps2 games (one was greatest hits) wrapped in one plastic package. It rang up $3.47 for all of them including tax so i get them thinking it was a steal. So I get home and i discover that:

1 is Real with Cover Art and Disk
2 Are Fake with the cover art scanned and printed again, (so Fake Cover Art & Really Cheap DVD Cases & Disks)
1 is Totally Empty with just the fake cover art and Cheap DVD Case.

Inside the 2 Fake Cover Arts and disks there is a yellow piece of paper saying go to guides4gamers.com for a Game Guide Online. I went there and it showed the cover arts scanned (2 for GTA San Andreas, one for PS2 &one for Xbox) when you click on one, the screen froze and i had to restart my computer. I ask you (to whoever's reading this) what should i do with them?
I am not putting the two disks from the fake cover art into my PS2. I was thinking of trading them to gamestop, is that legal with fake cover arts? I do have a copy of GTA SA myself so the real copy is going to Gamestop. What Do I Do?