Thread: RapeLay - Japanese "rape simulator" game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Nakamura View Post
    Sex for you is an attraction to genitalia? You've got a lot to learn about sex...
    I said considered, but the act of sex is mainly stimulated by genitalia (by that it mean its where all the good feelings comes from, mimi). I was trying to explain that I don't think sex is a fetish because the pleasure of sex (Normal sex that is) comes from the genitalia and not any other type of outside source and since fetishes are "attraction" to non genitalia that would exclude it. But this is just how I'm interpreting everything.

Good job missing my point though, but I'm not surprised to be honest since you have a reputation for not understanding much.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus Moonsight View Post
    Think you are confusing fetish and taboo. There are 'normal' fetishes and taboo ones, but those distinctions are purely cultural in context, specifically cultural norms - within them or outside of them. Personally, I think culture is all bullshit as far as behavior goes.
    Probably, I always was under the impression that for something to be a fetish it had to be somewhat abnormal but looks like I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Mitchell View Post
    What the DSM-IV considers a fetish is a sexual attraction/preoccupation with either an inanimate object (ie-women's undergarments) or a part of the human body not generally considered erotic (such as a foot). Sexual arousal can ONLY occur in these people in the presence of or context of this object or body part. So if a person likes feet but likes to fuck in the more conventional sense, that's not a fetish.

A common psych boards question is "What is the most common crime committed by individuals with a diagnosis of fetishism?" The answer is always "theft", because the perverts commonly steal panties and bras off of clothes lines.
    That just doesn't sound right to me. So lets say someone likes to get footf*cked, and it's one of the most incredible things for that person.. but he can still have sex without feet involved (but doesn't get turned on nearly as much, but still gets turned on) he doesn't have a fetish?
    Last edited by HappehLemons; 04-18-2010 at 01:19 AM.
    Check out my oldschool game reviews!
    Click Me!