Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mr obscure View Post
    I WON THE BET!!!
    Not many people thought i could do it.
    lol well done!

I thought there'd be no way you could do it but you did. Good job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    iycon

spiderman web of shadows was a easy 1000 for me, fallout3 is also easy, just set it on easyiest difficulty, ghost recon advanced warfighter can be done with cheat codes on as farcry preadator. incredible hulk and bioshock were also easy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    BuckyBKatt
    PSN
    Bucky_B_Katt

I WON THE BET!!!
    Not many people thought i could do it.
    Congrats man, I thought you'd be able to do it if you put your mind to it.

I wouldn't try for the 100k challenge, just too much whoring and not enough playing for my taste.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I WON THE BET!!!

-fear
    The points in Fear are anything but easy to achieve. Half of them are for multiplayer and the ones in the campaign that reward the most points are for stuff like playing thru the game without using slow-mo or boosters. That games achievements really dissapoint me
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Unreal Tournament 3 if you have online.

If I start games and want some extra people to play before real players join. I end up having skilled bots atleast(which aren't really hard at all.)

Now with Unreal 3(I've only played the PS3 version though.) Just end up getting most of your kills with certain weapons and you'll get names. Gunslinger(Enforcer,) Flak Master(Flak Cannon,) Shaft Master(Link Gun,) Rocket Scientist(Rocket Launcher,) etc, etc, etc. If you can happen to beat a God-Like bot 20 times in a row you'll probably get a lot of points.

There are also other trophies like win one game in each mode. Win a deathmatch on every map. Get a certain amount of Hat tricks(three flags brought back to base in a single game on Capture the Flag or Vehicle CTF.) Over 20 minutes of U Damage, Invincibility, Invulnerability. U Damage is the easiest because one mode gives you U Damage every 10 points you get, while the others are too if you want to create a game with two players and a password to join, stand on the spot where the item is and then leave the game on all day long(each minute restores all super pickups so you'll pick them up every minute.)

Then next is Street Fighter 4. I got about 40% in the first day. The only ones that I'd think would be difficult would be getting gold on all the Time Attack and Survival trials.

Next would be Stranglehold. The game is a fun game, fairly short story mode, and a good portion of the trophies are beat "stage" on any difficulty. Then there is beat the entire game on casual, normal, hard, and hard boiled. Alot of the multiplayer ones are easy to get but only if you can find anyone who plays multiplayer.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam is a disgrace to the Gundam series, but just like literally any other crappy Dynasty Warriors game, you can pretty much walk through the entire game in no time flat. The achievements are a joke to acquire on this game. Just beat the game with everyone on original and story mode, then use a single character and max him out(every gamerscore is atleast 50, 75, or 100.)

Even if you only play a single day for each of these games, you'll still get a ton of gamerscore. I don't play games that often anymore and I could get 10,000 points in 30 days if I was going for it. I hardly ever played my 360 when I did own it though, so I have less than 1000 points. If I did, I'd end up playing on my friend Matt's account since he was all into the gamerscore which I personally wasn't(not to mention that I never played the majority of the 360 games off multiplayer.)
    Last edited by kupomogli; 04-13-2009 at 10:13 PM.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.