Quote Originally Posted by drx View Post
He's making us all look bad. Why not just not ignore the scum and go on? I mean, should we all just sit at home because some people are murderers?
There's a difference between going about your daily life as usual, and going out of your way to do someone a favour. I'm just surprised he's not banned yet as pretty much all of his posts are negative towards others.

In any case, I'm surprised he's not mad at all game companies. They don't make their games available for free for everyone, they actually expect people to pay for them at retail stores or for downloading. Why wouldn't they encourage people to pirate their games? We know they're owned by the community instead of by who made them. Pffft.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Fenris View Post
Maybe it's just the lingering majesty of the Bio Force Ape thread, but I can't tell if this is a fakepost or not.
This thread could be fake, they seem to pop up all the time. I was serious with my reply though. It wasn't just because of this thread, for several threads about different protos there seems to be people wanting them available for free as if they should automatically be available. It's mostly from the same person, but there's plenty of people like him over the internet that just don't appreciate it and just think they're entitled to something. I would avoid making ROMs available just so people like him couldn't get them. They're video games, not part of a country's or people's heritage or history, they don't just belong to everyone.

I don't have any protos, the only way I'd end up with some is if I found them in the wild. They're just too expensive.