Yeah, I was really tempted to make a new thread about NAVGTR.

NAVGTR is an acronym for "National Academy of Video Game Testers and Reviewers (TM)" and apparently they had a ton of ooooold video games reviews. I'm not sure the robot man doing them is actually playing the games or just reading, but it's just appalling how he's switching his opinion on what games need to be "six times in a row" as the MSTers were saying.

So anyway, this National Academy of Duncery seems to have decided to upload their stuff to Youtube. Frankly it's not really that bad to have it up as a sort of historical perspective (for example, the semi-rare prototype footage in the N64/PSX face-off), although I have to wonder who was subscribing to their videos back in the day. Even so, I think they're aware how awful the stuff is:

The opinions expressed in "Gaming in the Clinton Years" are those of the original 90's writers and not the narrator or NAVGTR Corp., which was incorporated in 2001. NAVGTR is not a person. Clinton videos are unrelated to the NAViGaTR Awards. Ubiquitous narrator does not and never did determine (or vote upon) the outcome/recipients.
So yeah, they just smacked him down to the curb, hardcore yo

One thing's for sure; I won't be making fun of EGM or any of the classic mags ever again after this. I have seen the enemy and he thinks Formula One racers should drive through waterfalls (huh, getting an extreme sense of Deja Vu on that line).

Hilarious when they call Goldeneye's multiplayer versions of regular levels "secret" and then say they can't test them out anyway because they only have one controller.