Yes.... it was, for the most part, a pleasant experience...... the birds were singing so many songs that it was basically a bird concert, except I didn't need tickets to listen, and the smiles and hearts of the people were as warm as the magnificent sun. Sadly, though, evil lurked...... a terrible videogame was being sold there for one dollar. Which game, you ask? I am glad you asked..... thanks...... the game in question is.... get ready...... Phantasy Star 3. If Phantasy Star 4 is named The End of the Millennium, Phantasy Star 3 should be named The End of Your Life... it's so horrible it makes even the strongest of people want to kill themselves..... so I confronted the seller....

Me: Yo!
Yard Sale Guy (A man in his late 40s): Hello, young man....
Me: Why the heck are you selling Phantasy Star 3 for this much? The game sucks! You should lower the price by one dollar.
Yard Sale Guy: But that would make it zero dollars..... this is a yard SALE, not a yard giveaway..... I am not forcing you to buy the game.....

So then, right in front of his eyes, I snapped the cartridge in half...

Yard Sale Guy: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! THAT WAS MY SON'S FAVORITE GAME!
Me: Saving your customers from a fate worse than death... and it's your son's favorite game? No.... it was his favorite game....

But I am a good person, so I gave him one dollar to cover the cost.....

More importantly, though, I bought a handful of games......

Rocket Knight Adventures $16
Dynamite Headdy $20
Crusader of Centy $46
Contra: Hard Corps $9
LandStalker $23

Are those games any good? Or did I get ripped off.....