Thread: I caught a 19 lb fish on Ocarina...what's your best?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I caught a 19 lb fish on Ocarina...what's your best?

I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (for the first time...I love it!) and last night I made it to the pay lake. On my first trip in I caught a 19 lb fish, no boots, no special lures. What's your personal best cheating and not cheating?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think the largest fish I caught was 22 Ibs (I forget if I caught it with the sinking lure or not). I never was able to catch the Hylian Loach, which I believe weighs over 30 Ibs.

Strawberry (Level 2) Pezcore343's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Pezcore343

I'm assuming you are just now old enough to hold an N64 controller and that is why you are just picking this game up now? I'm also assuming that your grammar is exceedingly good for your young child mind and I congratulate you on that. You can now consider yourself a member of the rest of the gaming world.

Sorry had to get that out of the way. More on topic, I've caught the Hylian Loach before, and I think in each game you start it has a random weight, maximum of I believe 36, mine wasn't quite that big but close.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pezcore343 View Post
    I'm assuming you are just now old enough to hold an N64 controller and that is why you are just picking this game up now? I'm also assuming that your grammar is exceedingly good for your young child mind and I congratulate you on that. You can now consider yourself a member of the rest of the gaming world.

Sorry had to get that out of the way. More on topic, I've caught the Hylian Loach before, and I think in each game you start it has a random weight, maximum of I believe 36, mine wasn't quite that big but close.
    What kinda fucking prick are you? Ripping on someone for getting into a classic game, just because you played it already. Maybe the original poster is playing it on the Wii VC. Don't be a dick, oh wait, your from Jersey, play on!
    Condoleezza Rice is nice, but I prefer A Roni!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Pezcore343

...I was about to get very angry at your post and how angry you got, considering my post was supposed to be a joke...and by the time I got the end I wasn't sure if you lowered your standards because I'm from Jersey or were condoning my behavior because of it.

I mean...Your mom's the prick!

EDIT: Also, I'd just like to add that I'm glad new people are still getting into classic games. I can't mess with anyone for it considering the number of classics I've only recently played or are still on my queue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pezcore343 View Post
    ...I was about to get very angry at your post and how angry you got, considering my post was supposed to be a joke...and by the time I got the end I wasn't sure if you lowered your standards because I'm from Jersey or were condoning my behavior because of it.

I mean...Your mom's the prick!

EDIT: Also, I'd just like to add that I'm glad new people are still getting into classic games. I can't mess with anyone for it considering the number of classics I've only recently played or are still on my queue.
    I know she is, but I still love her!

I mean... Why don't you go yell obscenities on XBox live or something!
    Condoleezza Rice is nice, but I prefer A Roni!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nah, I just got a N64 a few weeks ago. In that generation I went with the Playstation. Zelda and Goldeneye were the only N64 games I wanted and I couldn't justify buying one for only those two games when I could get Gran Turismo and Metal Gear Solid. The N64 is the newest system I have, currently. I'm into games that have depth, not fluff, and the majority of the current gen's titles are re-hashes of the same old thing I've played a hundred times before. I've since sold my PS2 (about 4 years ago) and only play classic titles now. I'm at the point in my collection that I had to get a new system and the N64 (considering the $15 price tag, including 007) was the logical choice. The reason I had to get a new system is because I have so many games for my other systems that I'm having trouble acquiring new games at a reasonable price. Why buy Mega Man 6 for $20 when I can get a N64, controller, and Goldeneye for less? Besides, it opened up a new door for cheap, fun titles. Oh, and although my 27 year old hands can easily manage a N64 controller, it doesn't make it any more enjoyable...I wish they would have placed the analog stick on the far left instead of the center (ironically, the analog stick was another reason I didn't initially buy a N64...I hated analog sticks and always wanted to use the d-pad when playing at a friends'). No offense taken, Pezcore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Pezcore343

I think it's kind of funny that you decided to get a Playstation instead of an N64 because N64 had an analog stick, considering Playstation switched to the dual analog scheme shortly after. I've always hated the N64 controller.