Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Insert Coin (Level 0) adam_devry's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default underrated games

Put down the games that GI,gamepro,nintendomag, gamespot, and others have gave low ratings to put you have played and liked. For me its Eat Lead. GI gave it a 7 which isnt bad but they bashed the heck out of it I think its funny really easy but funny i mean you get 15 achivement points just for starting the game and 5 for the first time you push start.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adam_devry View Post
    Put down the games that GI,gamepro,nintendomag, gamespot, and others have gave low ratings to put you have played and liked. For me its Eat Lead. GI gave it a 7 which isnt bad but they bashed the heck out of it I think its funny really easy but funny i mean you get 15 achivement points just for starting the game and 5 for the first time you push start.
    Speed Racer on the Wii -- one of the few games that uses the Wii remote in a way that isn't stupid. Great game.

Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ for Nintendo DS -- great shmup, and hilariously bizarre.

Shmup Hooligan Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wartech: Senko no Ronde

This game was used as a toilet by the vg journalists at large. When people start throwing around negative context quips like 'Dreamcast game' I stop listening.

This signature is dedicated to all those
    cyberpunks who fight against injustice
    and corruption every day of their lives

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Brigandine(PSX.) IGN gave it a 3/10 rating. Their main reason why they gave it such a low score is due to how long the battle animations took. Hey what's this? You can turn battle animations off?

God Hand(PS2.) IGN, again, gave it a 3/10 rating. Due to how hard the game was and Gene was too hard to control. Maybe the game doesn't suck, but IGN?

Wild ARMs 3(PS2.) Gamespot gave it a 7.5 rating, which isn't bad, but it certainly deserves higher. When you read why they gave it the ranking, they spend half the review comparing the original Wild ARMs to FF7 and giving false information(like FF7 coming out first, which is false by a few months.) The rest of the review they were bashing WA3 saying for a game during that time it should have voice acting(which hardly any RPGs during that year had voice acting) or picking at small things within the game that didn't matter if they were there or not due to that they had no effect on gamelpay. Let's not forget that Suikoden 3 came out the same month(after WA3,) and it had no voice acting as well as some glaring flaws but they rated it 9.1. Though don't get me wrong., I love Suikoden 3 and I'd agree on a 9/10 score, but from the standpoint of WA3 and its review, Gamespot is biased.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Hybreed
    PSN
    Casualfever

I like Enchanted Arms for the 360. I remember it getting mixed reviews, most bashed the us voice acting, which is horrible but you can turn the jap voices on anyway. I really like the battle system it uses, it's not too hard and not too easy. I also like the golem collecting aspect, since I'm a sucker for pokemon type collect and raise games.
    Dracula: The constant villain of the series. His usual tactics include breaking a number of wine glasses and transforming into his true form.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cannon Spook
    PSN
    Cannon_Spook

Saga Frontier (PS) got a 3.5/5 in Official Playstation Magazine about a decade ago. Honestly, that game is one of my favorite RPGs of all time.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    bow to postulio
    PSN
    MofoicDisaster

Postal 2. CGW gave it a 0/10. pretty much saying that the game looks like ass (it doesnt, unreal 2 engine) takes too long to load (maybe, i never had issue, then again i had a fast pc) and more than anything, due to the offensive content, which i found hilarious and sunk hours upon hours into.