As far as fighters go, I'm primarily a Guilty Gear fan. I'm not hardcore into it, but if I see a GG cabinet, I'm heading straight for it.

I was first introduced to GG when my local arcade had Guilty Gear XX. I remember the joystick being in between two sets of buttons, or something funny like that. They closed shortly afterward, and the PS2 port became a favorite at lan parties throughout high school, but I always preferred the arcade controls.

I was at an arcade the other night and was very pleased to see another Guilty Gear XX. However, this one was definitely a different cabinet. It didn't look at all unique to the game, rather generic actually. There were I believe five buttons per player, all to the right of the joystick. I hadn't played for a while, so I can't remember if this is all there really is to it or not.

Does anyone have pictures of the "official" cabinet? Also, I'm curious about the cabinets for the rest of the series, including Guilty Gear, Guilty Gear X, and Guilty Gear Isuka. Google Images isn't showing much of anything.