Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Debug Modes & Unused Stuff Wiki Project

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedEye View Post
    Adventures in the Magic Kingdom? You need to use a program that can read text, personally I used this one:

http://www.disgruntleddesigner.com/c...msearcher.html

There might be something better by now, it's literally been about eight years since I found that stuff. I'll look in the ROM again if I find time.
    Well I meant about A Boy and His Blob, but that's actually interesting too, I'll take a look at it when I get a moment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pardon my double-posting and slight bumping, but I didn't think that it would be approprite to make a new topic for this.

Anyhoo, while going through CaH4e3's page again, I caught wind of a Debug Menu he posted for Toxic Crusaders. He didn't talk much in depth of it, but I found it to actually be a very featured menu. Kind of interesting, actually. I've experimented with it and come out with a big write-up of it.

http://debugunused.wikia.com/wiki/Toxic_Crusaders

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

found some advertisements hidden inside the image of the GSlite with a hex editor

00161501-00161715
    THQ, .. best known for publishing Game Boy conversions of hit PlayStation games such .. as FIFA 2000 and Tomb Raider, has partnered with mobile phone manufacturer Siemens .. to jointly develop exciting, interactive games for the emerging mobile entertainment .. market. Siemens and THQ have already revealed their first working prototype, .. an interactive golf game, showcased on "SIMpad" and the jointly developed Siemens .. Casio connected Pocket PC "MultiMobile". Pocket Golf is scheduled for worldwide .. release in 2001.

001617AA-001619C4
    If .. you're looking for a well-designed digital audio player, the stylishly-crafted .. Rio 600 supports MP3 and Windows Media Audio, today's most popular digital music .. formats. You can easily capture and playback up to one hour of music from the .. Internet or your favourite CDs. Custom-designed over-the-ear sport clip headphones .. ensure that S3's Rio 600 boasts outstanding sound reproduction. And with no .. moving parts, you can take the Rio anywhere and it'll never skip a beat. Rio .. 600 is on-sale now for under .160.

00161A5C-00161A7
    Is .. that
    00161B98-00161D47
    your final answer? Recreate the excitement and tension of the hit TV quiz .. series in your own living room with Tiger Electronics' tabletop game. Complete .. with Chris Tarrant's voice, title music, sound effects and flashing lights. .. For one to six players, this electronic game comes with 1,500 questions and .. plays just like the TV show. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is available for .. .34.99 from all good toy stores