I Had a good time at the MWC and got some good stuff, but had to work at it. Would have liked to seen a few more traders there, but I managed to make some regular trades and trades with vendors...Here's my haul for the day:

The NES MAXI-15 in case, 2600 BOING! and Radiant Silvergun mint for $75 were the highlights of the show for me. I didn't place in the tournaments, but playing the timed Starfox cart was cool and Soul Caliber 2 for the GC is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Picked up a signed Feet of Fury for the Dreamcast...a really polished rhythm game with a lot of depth and an excellent soundtrack! I met the developers who are great guys...I hope they get enough support to keep releasing new games for the DC. FOF is a steal at $19.90...if you like these types of games at all, it's a must have.

The gaming/computer museum was excellent again, and there were many interesting items from people's collections and homebrews in progress on display.

Had to leave at 5 pm. so I didn't see who won the raffled arcade game. Overall, a big improvement from last year's show...just need to get more traders there next year! I have some pics from the show, and will try to get them up here soon.

Rich