Now for sale: SPY VS SPY 2: THE ISLAND CAPER, complete in box! This is a previously unreleased game for the Nes (was released in Japan). Includes New Box, Instructions, Glossy Label and a special insert laminated comic (1 of 4). The cases are from old Nes games and are not flawless, I tried to use the best ones I could find and they look good overall. There will only be 250 of these produced, after that they are gone forever. See here for all the pics and info:

http://www.thenesdump.com/New%20Webs...vs%20spy2.html

Get this all for 55.00 shipped anywhere in the US. I will ship anywhere in the world for 5.00 extra per game.

Paypal payment to: billyandjimmylee@yahoo.com

The first 100 have already been made and are ready to ship day after payment. If you want, you can post your # you want in the forum and then pay me with paypal to secure it. PLEASE PUT # YOU WANT IN THE PAYPAL NOTES. NO NUMBERS WILL BE RESERVED WITHOUT PAYMENT.

In addition, 2 Collectors Edition carts will be given out to the lucky person who picks the right #. These 2 will be available only in the first 100 games. Here is what the winning ticket looks like:

If you don’t win one, 2 more of these carts will be auctioned off in the near future.

A special thanks goes out to Uncle Tusk for manufacturing the boxes and manuals. Also thanks to Frantik for translating the title screen and Parpunk for painting the collectors carts