Thread: The SUPER sale. Jamma Arcade, Console, Paintball, RC, Blu Ray/DVD, PC, PS2 +

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default The SUPER sale. Jamma Arcade, Console, Paintball, RC, Blu Ray/DVD, PC, PS2 +

SALE ON TEMP HOLD/ SOLD ITEMS REMOVED. (I have one minor issue I'd like to work out prior to shipping/taking payment on anythign else- but feel free to email/pm!)

All items are located in Vacaville CA 95688. Prices are either marked "$X shipped" or "$X". Prices without shipping attached will be charged actual shipping. Shipping applies only within CONUS. Not ruling out overseas sales- but it needs to be worth my time/troubles. I can take money order, cashiers check, Paypal Gift, possibly even trades.

Please be reasonable with your offers. If a price is not listed- feel free to make an offer. My items are usually in great shape- please ask questions about anything you're interested in! (I.E. the shape of a specific disc or game).

This sale will run for 2 weeks- afterwards I will re-evaluate the items that are left and start getting rid of them any way I see fit.

I *usually* ship within a day or two- but if the number of items sold is small, I may wait a few days more to save a few trips to the Post Office. Local pickup is possible- and encouraged on anything you'd like! Delivery is a possibility as well (but I would have to charge). For bigger items (arcade machines, big screen tvs) I would have to rent a trailer from U-Haul.

Feedback at eBay (Battlesmurf), Shmups, Neo-Geo, Klov.

__________________________________________________ _________________
    PAINTBALL ITEMS

**Alien Paintball Marker. It's the second version, marker only. Worked great for a year or two. It needs new internal hoses (cheap fix). Was told I should aim for $300, I want $165 shipped to make this fast.

COMPUTER + RELATED ACCESORIES

**Buttkicker Gamer- works great! This is the chair mounted 'subwoofer simulator'. Comes with unit, 2 'feet', amplifier, several audio cables + filter, quick start guide. Works with PC or Consoles. Works awesome. I am getting rid of all my sound gear and most of my stuff- so sadly it must go. $65 shipped.

**DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra D motherboard. Pulled out of working computer. $50 shipped

**Shuttle SN85G4 Shuttle. No case cover- built for inside of an arcade machine. 512 MB ram, AMD 3xxx+ CPU. Arcade VGA 2 video card. CD/DVD may have issues- but has a fresh install of Windows XP (SP2 or 3). Comes with J-Pac, audio cables, Logitech Wireless Mouse/Keyboard.

**Stack of Computer titles. Virtual Karts,Fifa 96, "275 Windows games", MegaRace, F-22 Lightning 2,Capitalism, S!Zone (150 new cities for Sim City 2000), Novastorm, Sorry, Trivial Pursuit, Atlantis:Search for the Journal, MS home Sampler, Caesar 2,Big G All Stars (General Mills Baseball game- lucky charms guy etc), pod, LL Bean: Infinite Air, Yahtzee, Eradicator Demo, ABC Starter kit (Fall 08), Shareware Breakthrough. Several manuals/key charts are included. Offers

**Ram. Hynix 512mb Laptop ram, 256mb PC133l 16*8, Mushkin 512mb PC2700DDR, 256mb PC133 168 pin, 512mb DDR 333,

**AMD Phenom CPU. (dated 2006 on the chip).
    REMOTE CONTROL RC CAR HOBBY PARTS

**Micro RS4 RC car lot. Almost enough for 2 full chassis. TONS of upgrade parts (carbon fiber, aluminum, etc). With Radio/receiver, motor control and batteries- 95% sure it would be complete. $75 shipped.
    REAL 1:1 CAR PARTS

**New H&R Custom Aluminum Trak+ Wheel Spacers (rear set). Purchased for a 2000 Miata. $30 shipped

**NGK V Power 4177 TR6 Spark Plugs. New 4 pack.
    ARCADE JAMMA STAND UP OR CANDY CABS AND RELATED PARTS

**GhosterBusters 3 player Data East Jamma board, watw. Reasonable offers, please.

**Big lot of Buttons + joysticks. 8 Seimetsus (in various conditions- all used). 1 Brand new Sanwa Joystick, dozens of buttons (Sanwa, Seimetsu, Happ) in various conditions, a stack of mounting plates, a small stack of various brand joystick dust covers/rings, several restrictor plates. 8 ball tops (4 red, 2 green, 1 blue, 1 pink (most of these are new, if not all?).4 joystick harnesses (the ones that can come with new sticks?) More will be added as I get there. Reasonable offers on it as a lot only, please.

**Area 51 Dedicated. Not complete- price TBD (using alot of new parts and working on it as I go). Not open to offers yet- but if you’d like to reserve it or add anything (recoil guns, new monitor, etc) we can discuss it.

**1 Red Happ gun (looks like old style shell?). 4 pin. Needs cleaning. Could not get it to fire, was told it was something simple.
    1 Blue Happ gun (old style shell as well). Needs cleaning, 6 pin female molex (came from dedicated Area 51)- so you'd need an adapter for something else. I don’t have this particular adapter at the moment- purchased as a pair with the red gun, was told this one worked. $50 shipped for the pair.
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    CONSOLE SYSTEMS GAMES AND ACCESORIES

**New Playstation 2 controller (dual shock) + 2 memory cards. Everything is new + official Sony brand and unopened. $22 shipped.

**Built XIM 2 360 Mouse/Keyboard interface unit. This is the device that you connect to your computer to interpret the mouse/keyboard and setup your keys. Get a sniper PS2/360 adapter and you're set. $40 shipped

**Lots of Various Super Nintendo games. Most are great for making into Translated RPG conversions and the like, some are just great games. Various conditions- all working.
    3x Stanley Cup,
    NHL 97,
    Simcity,
    2x Super Mario World,
    Street Fighter 2 Turbo,
    NBA Live 95,
    2x NBA live 96,
    NBA Live 97,
    Madden 94,
    2x Madden 96,
    Mario Paint
    Madden 95 Freshly opened Box (complete minus the cartridge). Knick on the 9 on the cover, otherwise good+ shape.

**Street Fighter Collection (PS1). Comes with double case, inserts, 2 discs.

**Xbox Games. 2x Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, 3x Crimson Skies All come with Disc, Case, Manual, Insert.

**Xbox (broken). Missing drive bezel. Tried pulling Motherboard security code at some point- can't remember if I managed to do it. Dead HD.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    TV UNITS, DVD, BLU RAY AND RELATED ITEMS

**Gran Torino Blu Ray. Complete and like new. May or may not still have the digital copy (I don't know how that works). $17 shipped.

**DVDs. Most have case/insert/extras. Various conditions- the majority were purchased new by me (some were not).
    Bulworth
    The Prestige
    The Pursuit of Happyness
    Casshern
    Stealth
    A Series of Unfortunate Events
    Universal Soldier (DO in case)
    Saw 2
    Saw 4 Unrated Dir. Cut
    Harold + Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay Unrated
    Bonfire Of the Vanities
    Devils Own
    EXtreme Ops
    Fear Dot Com
    Ghost Rider
    Hannibal
    The Mexican
    My Blue Heaven
    Secret Window
    The Shining
    OldBoy
    Miami Vice
    Fearless
    RedEye
    The Ref
    Pan's Labryinth
    Midnight Meat Train
    Feat 2: Sloppy Seconds
    Dark Blue
    Beowulf Dir. Cut
    Cemetary Man
    Walking Tall
    Willard
    Stomp the Yard
    Versus: Special Edition

__________________________________________________ ___________________
    RANDOM AND FREEBIES (free with other purchases)

XBOX 360 Intercooler. 1st version. Might red ring your system I've heard?

Any questions please email me at Battlesmurfdx *AT* yahoo.com
    Last edited by Battlesmurf; 09-30-2009 at 04:02 PM. Reason: removed sold items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Has anyone heard from Battlesmurf? I ordered some PS2 memory cards from him, and to this day I have yet to receive the items. He has also not logged in since the day I paid, as well as not contact me after sending him a message through DP.

I was thinking about sending him a message through Ebay, but I am not sure, fearing it was a bad idea.

Any suggestions?
    Proud owner of a Neo 25 Neo Geo Candy Cab!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megasdkirby View Post
    Has anyone heard from Battlesmurf? I ordered some PS2 memory cards from him, and to this day I have yet to receive the items. He has also not logged in since the day I paid, as well as not contact me after sending him a message through DP.

I was thinking about sending him a message through Ebay, but I am not sure, fearing it was a bad idea.

Any suggestions?

Hey there!

I have not received an email from you- but I am getting to your pm's now (I don't log in here very often- oddly enough I only got an email notification once this thread was bumped). I shipped your package within 2-3 days of payment (if that) via first class mail. Let me track down a receipt- hopefully I still have it on hand. (*EDIT- I have the receipt and insurance tag right in front of me- send me an email and I can send you a pic/scan. I have not had to file a claim with USPS- so I'm not sure how- maybe someone can chime in).

You are also very welcome to send a message through eBay as well!

Thanks for your purchase- hopefully we can figure where your items went. I'll get on the horn with the PO in a minute here.

That being said- please don't anybody get any funny "he took the money and ran" ideas- that's not me at all
    Last edited by Battlesmurf; 09-30-2009 at 03:55 PM.