Thread: Sega CD Terminator Sealed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Sega CD Terminator Sealed?

I see some complete on Ebay for up to 44.99+shipping. So what would a sealed copy go for?

The DP online rarety guide says a complete on is worth 4$? Tell that to the people on Ebay?
    It also says it's a rarity 1. I don't see this game that often.
    Last edited by RASK1904; 09-08-2009 at 11:31 PM.
    In yo face!

Authordreamweavervisionar yplusactor Arcade Antics's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RASK1904 View Post
    I see some complete on Ebay for up to 44.99+shipping. So what would a sealed copy go for?
    For SALE for $44 and SOLD for $44 are completely different. I hereby declare that there's no way anyone sold that game on eBay, CIB for $44.

The DP online rarety guide says a complete on is worth 4$? Tell that to the people on Ebay? It also says it's a rarity 1. I don't see this game that often.
    It's probably more like a 2-3 these days, you might be able to get $10-15 for a complete copy. Sealed, maybe a little more from the right buyer. And yes, feel free to tell that to the people on eBay.
    Selling collection, Atari through XBox. Send a PM with whatever games you're looking for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

I searched around. I found JJ games would sell it for 24.99 if they had one. Then the rest are 44.99. I did see one in "collectable condition" on amazon for 49.99. WTF is collectable condition?.

So whats up with this game. VGPC says it's worth 10.99. But nowhere is it for sale at that price. Is it something like it isn't too common and no one buys it so the price is high. How does this work? I'm gonna look at completed sales.

I'll be back.

the last and only one to sell sold for 17.01 plus 4 dollars shipping. This one was not sealed. So add 5-10 bucks because it's sealed and you have 22-27$. +shipping. 30$ I guess?

I'm gonna go tell all the sellers on Ebay it's only worth 4 bucks complete. Then I post there responses.
    Last edited by RASK1904; 09-09-2009 at 02:54 AM.
    In yo face!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As I recall it's a $10-15 game CIB, so for your sealed copy I'd probably double that or maybe a bit more. From everything I've seen sealed Sega CD games don't fetch huge premiums unless they are the high demand titles like Snatcher or Working Designs games and the like.

But this is Terminator after all so who knows.. It's a fair game and it has the Terminator name. In the end, I suppose you'll never really know what it's worth until you try. ;P Put up a BIN OBO that is a bit over what you think the game is truly worth ($60-$70 might be a good spot, if you go too high you wont get real offers..) and see if anyone makes an offer.

And as always never use BIN only eBay auction as a baseline for a games value, they are almost always jacked up by double (as a minimum lol). And this seems to be especially true for Sega Genesis and Sega CD stuff.