Thread: GT5 next March in Japan at least; going to be a pricey month for PS3 owners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default GT5 next March in Japan at least; going to be a pricey month for PS3 owners

Well Gran Turismo 5 finally got a solid release date for March 2010 in Japan any way. Hopefully it'll make it here around the same time!? The first few months of next year are going to be expensive for PS3 owners with so many great games coming in that short time period, especially March. GT5 (hopefully), God of War III, Heavy Rain, MAG, etc. I'm guessing Final Fantasy will be out around the same time as well? Possibly The Last Guardian to?
    Last edited by duffmanth; 09-24-2009 at 10:58 AM.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    jdotaku

I need to get another ps3 I like the slim but the lack of backward support really sucks so I may get another fatty with the emotion chip. I need yakuza 2 and 3

And of course this game!

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

With MAG, the amount of people in a multiplayer online game at one time is going to be a huge feat, but definitely not a game I'd pick up(probably won't even play it. Not a fan of FPS games, especially tactical squad based ones) Also really not sure about Heavy Rain. Indigo Prophecy was a great game and I played it twice through when I first got it, but afterwards I know the storyline, the only cool things about it now is to do the action scenes over again or show off the game to people who haven't played it. Heavy Rain would probalby be the same thing, once finishing I wouldn't be inclined to go back to it again. Might just rent Heavy Rain.

I'll be picking up God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5, and Last Guardian for sure though.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't think there will ever be BC in any PS3 model ever again? If one of the posts on here is correct and PS2 and Dreamcast games will be available for download on PSN, that's what Sony will probably go with. Why would they include BC again, when they can soak gamers for probably $10-15/game for old PS2 and Dreamcast games, and make shit loads of $$ that way.