Thread: Need some help guys.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need some help guys.

Don't know if this is the wrong forum section to post in so by all means can a moderator move it if it is.

I am really hoping that some of you can help me out. I am co-owner of a Game Review and discussion site, The GameBox. We are launching the site in a few weeks, when we have enough content for a sufficient launch, and have released our forums last week so that any would-be fans can get a feel for what we are about and what we aim to do. By no means am i trying to attract anyone away from these Digital Press forums, merely the opposite, as I am trying to build a community of well-versed, good minded and mature (yet friendly and fun) gamers of both classic and modern games.

Our aim is to build a community that is actively part of a range of communities and have the want for discussion and debate in particular over game related issues. Of course we are encouraging gamers with little knowledge to join as well, but i have come here as i am sure that a more mature age group of gamers is present in these forums.

Our site, and likewise forums, will be the home of a friendly, mature and active community that is aimed at not making money but rather fulfilling the want of many gamers we have interviewed to have a Gaming Source for balanced, mature and informal reviews, articles and news that although may be releasing common types of information into the world, is also focused on providing everything our viewers want, from the next weeks content to how the site is designed. - We are hoping to provide this fresh, relateable content in a vibrant, informal manner that is geared for younger and older gamers alike.

Please take a short 5 minutes to have a quick look or even sign up - www.thegamebox.freeforums.org , I hope that you will be pleasantly surprised by our outlook.

Peace and Best Wishes,

Steve Atkins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Looks kinda like what I see in my spam folder.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well i apologise if it does, I am just trying to boost the growing community we have, I do not see my post as advertisement in one sense, because I am still just as active in several other gaming forums other than Gamebox. Sorry if my approach is unappropriate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default square

The middle news weighs a march near the awake litter.