0 Posts

Default FS/FT Turbografx 16 with AV mod,NeoGeo MVS games and more

MVS:
    Art of Fighting real cart $11.00
    Sonic Wings 3 (uses real SNK pcbs and all eproms. Def a boot) $27.00
    KOF 98 (Korean boot that tries hard to look real) $8.00
    World Heroes real cart $11.00
    Samurai Showdown real cart $11.00

MVS mini inserts $10.00 each( buy more then one, and each additional one is $7.50):
    Samurai Showdown 4
    3 Count Bout
    Ninja Commando
    World Heroes 2
    Ninja Combat
    Savage Reign
    Art of Fighting

TurboGrafx-16 system, has RCA stereo AV mod. Includes 2 games( Dungeon Explorer and Legendary Axe),and 1 controller. Also included as freebees with the purchase of the system are a generic power supply, turbotap, and home brew import hu-card adapter so you can play Japanese Hu-cards (not pictured) $70.00 :

Pc-Engine RAU-30 adapter in retail box $40.00 :

Genesis carts:
    Sonic 2 $2.00
    NBA Jam TE $1.50 each
    Quackshot $2.00
    Cosmic Carnage 32X $2.00
    Triple Score $2.00
    NBA Live 98 $1.00
    Game Genie $7.00

Crappy Genesis sports lot,some include manuals, some don't. $8.00 for all of them:

Turbografx CD docking station with AC adapter and carry case (does not include cd drive). Can be used as a alternative to a Turbobooster Plus if needed. $45.00

Stuff listed is for sale or trade. Sale wise just like a trade, just send me a offer if you don't agree with the price and I will look and consider it. Prefer trade wise to deal within the USA only. Can cap some gameplay of a game if requested to show it works.

On sales and trades both, I will only ship after payment/traded in items have been received. Payment by paypal only too. Anything I sell or trade I will ship insured and provide tracking. Will be adding more items soon.
    Last edited by PC-ENGINE HELL; 10-03-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That TG-16 is weird. Why would someone do that mod when you can just get a turbobooster or turbobooster plus?

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey been awhile PC-ENGINE HELL!!! good luck with your sale, good guy to deal with here.
    red wine raging

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by c0ldb33r View Post
    That TG-16 is weird. Why would someone do that mod when you can just get a turbobooster or turbobooster plus?
    Depends on how much you are willing to pay, and availability of either one.All Turbografx decks look weird to me without the back cover (which is missing on the one I have for sale, since it has been paired with the TG Cd for years now). But considering this is my only US deck, which I have no intentions to keep, I av modded it and listed it for sale. I only collect/play PCE hu-cards and cd titles, and I have a Supergrafx with a Super Cd Rom 2, and a Coregrafx II in a briefcase cd rom setup already for that purpose.

If someone just needs a US deck, doesn't want to jump though hoops or bid wars to get AV out via Turbobooster, then sometimes its just cheaper and easier to buy a modded deck (if the price is solid). The Av jacks on the one Im selling are placed in a spot that wont cause issues with the Turbo Cd dock station either. I forgot to list them, but also included with the system is a Turbotap and a home brew import hu-card converter to play PCE titles.

The home brew converter is kinda like the diving board ones in a way, in that it has a card inserted into the system, and has a card slot to put your game in. It was constructed by Chop from the PCEFX forums a long while back for my son, and after it arrived I did a little extra to it to make sure it stays solid during normal use. Its not pretty, but functionality is the most important factor anyway.

Its been tested by my son on a good amount of titles including Sf 2 Champion Edition, Batman, Space Harrier, Bloody Wolf, and by me with the Arcade Card Pro (when I wanted to make sure it could be used fine with the Turbo CD), and so far we had no issues with it each time we used it. My son got out of playing PCE/TG stuff a while back (wanted to move onto 3DO stuff), so the stuff is just sitting here not being used, and I hate wasting storage space.

HEY SPARKY!