Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My import game site: Rising Stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lios, I get alot of what you are saying , but at the same time, when members of Pcefx voiced their problems about Rising, I was inclined to take their word, as friends. You saying Im speaking for others basically about problems that may not exist, you might as well say the solutions your saying happened did not happen then either. its all up for speculation then, correct? This is why I posted above that those who want to know go do their own research on Pcefx. No one should make up their mind about anyone on just my post alone. As for the power supply issue. The only thing I was ever told or heard about was that they insisted they thought that customers knew the systems did not include one, and that it was cheaper to ship them without. Did they fix the problem after being confronted with it. Yea I have no doubt they did. As I said though either way, I have no idea how they are running their business now..... I dont care either. I wont be placing a order with them. Nor will most any of my close friends.

And as for my complaint on my own deal, as you mentioned, it was not due to condition, but other things. Does that make the other issues somehow less important to me, no. Were the other issues the deal breaker for me. Yes. Like I said, I only paid because its what I felt was the right thing to do, as a solid buyer with a good rep. There is no need to speculate on it when I already specified my issues on our one transaction. How the condition of my items arrived would have nothing to do with any one else's either. I did not state "If you order from rising, your stuff will surely arrive in crap condition" did I? No, I didn't think so.

Even as of today I have no reason to not believe any complaints that were expressed. The fact Sensei or Alex has not denied all of them completely helps bolster that.Sorry, I don't live in a fantasy land where I think all the sudden 2-3 people all at once will rag on a business for no apparent reason, or that all my peers are coming to me with nothing but lies and exaggerations. You may operate in a heightened sense of constant paranoia among your friends like this, I however do not. As for the time line of complaints, they were not made to me in 2006-2007, but later in 2k8, from Aug. on up.

Since you decided to bring up the fact I left Pcefx Zeon, I will elaborate. Yes I left. It was my decision. I was there for over 4 years, worlds longer then either Sensei or Alex, and a lot of others who were members when I left. The site had taken a steady decline in activity in my eyes, even worse so after Rising appeared there. As far as community contributions go, I gave and then some. I was there quite longer then you even activity wise I do believe. I'm surprised how easily you have forgotten the conversations we had on the subject in rising shout after I left pcefx, just as much as I am surprised by your white knighting here on this thread for them too. I have nothing to prove to my dedication to that community. I invested what I could, and it had become time to move on. I have kept in touch with all those from there who have wanted to do so, via email, yahoo, and youtube. I have kept my site going still after I left, as that became a larger focus for me. Its my way of giving back still to the pc-engine community.

As far as Sensi and Alex activity there at pcefx.... When I left it was nill, zilch, none. As of last week, I was still told by a few that it is still that way with them, and that Pcefx has, as Sini put it, in general, been quite dead feeling compared to the old days. Nectarsis has said somewhat the same about Rising and Pcefx too. I dont even have to ask Quoth about it, do I? Ive popped my head into PCEFX off and on to see if there is anything new going on myself. Honestly, I have not seen the post or activity from Sensei or Alex you mention on my stops there. If its there, its very thin and far between.

Pcefx wise, my leaving, my conflict there, it stems from my feelings that Aaron was letting the site go too. Most of his activity there was focused on Nasa, and contemplating getting rid of his collection by the time I left. The actual website content itself wasn't growing at all hardly. After using others to handle his Dave Medina problem, when it was no longer his, Aaron was fast to wash his hands of it, even though it become a problem for others, the same others who helped him out.

My leaving, it was a natural thing. I put in quite a bit of time there. I got quite a bit of good memories out of it. Honestly its not a wise comparison to make between myself and Risings actions. I didn't leave after a couple of months, once business became good, with a bunch of members in tow to my own forums. I had no agenda one way or the next. I just left. I never tried to get people to tag along behind me.

I think after 4 years there, and watching a serious decline of the forum during my last 6 months there, I don't have to justify my leaving there really, and its funny you even felt to mention it considering this thread is basically about Rising Stuff, not Pcefx, in a community that's going to care very little about that situation there between me and why I left, and more on why Rising has managed to screw up on orders so much, their over all business related community activity, and why its suddenly being posted about now, but your reasoning on this is your own.

And Zeon,
    Do I regret leaving. No. Not at all. After all the racist and homophobic bs I heard about that went down in fighting street thread area and all, I have no regrets what so ever. Im just sad it went in that direction is all. Ive talked to new members there, and Im glad there's still activity going on, but its just not the same as it was. Sorry, just how it is. As I said, most of the people I talk to that are good friends hardly post there now at Pcefx, just browse, and feel exactly the same way I do about the place more or less. Zeon, you're a good guy, but you shouldn't just jump in and try to down play past business problems involving Rising, or anyone, unless you are on Risings PR payroll anyway. Just looks bad, again, after all, I did say for people to go research and make up their own minds, which is solid advice. Let Rising do its own defending and spin. If people make up their own mind about any given business from just a few people on any given thread and a few post anyway, then there is a problem with them. You shouldn't concern yourself with such things regardless. I know I don't.

Now, lets see how many more come in white knighting for Rising. Maybe you guys get discounts on shipping for it, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Lios View Post
    I know you are looking out for people Mike, and I respect that, but these rash conspiracy theories are really starting to get tiresome.
    You know, Sinistron reminded me of something today Zeon you said about me after I left Pcefx.

July 09, 2009, 10:41:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon
    Mike Hegleson: Mike is THE defender of great justice, Ever vigilant against those who would try to wreak havoc upon Pcenginefx.com, Mike doesn't put up with bullshit. He is NOT someone you want to meet in a dark alley if you are a bad guy. Unfortunately due to many disagreances with the city's founder and mayor Pcenginefx, mike left to snuff out evil doers elsewhere. However, many still know how to find him. Mike prefers kicking ass unarmed, he doesn't need any stinking weapons.
    As corny as it was anyway that you said that about me, I find it a thousand times funnier that since then,since for the past couple of months I haven't even spoken to you, as Sini put it, I suddenly "went from being THE defender of great justice to being tiresome" during my inactivity. If nothing else, you give me a few chuckles Zeon, seriously.
    Last edited by PC-ENGINE HELL; 10-15-2009 at 10:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought I would chime in to post my view, and correct a few things.

The 2006/2007 dates are complete BS. While Rising Stuff may have existed back then (not sure). I myself joined the site BEFORE it went "live" in Oct 21st 2008 (zeon 1 day before me). SO the problems mentioned here are in NO WAY that old. Most issues didn't start till awhile AFTER I joined. I don't hold ill will toward the site, or the owners. I actually consider them friends, and have hung out with them in the real world. My main issue (that prompted the earlier IM conversation shown) is that there are STILL certain issues happening, and more importantly Mono's issue has NOT been taken care of yet.

Mono contacted me (as I am on the boards more than most, and a mod..not sure how long that will last) quiet awhile ago concerning his issues. I contacted the owners to take care of it as Mono was fairly perturbed/desperate. After awhile Mono didn't come around as much, so I assumed all was well. Like I said I like the owners personally, but to find out almost a year has passed, and this still hasn't been resolved frankly pissed me off. IMO in almost a year there is little excuse for this. Especially when you have a $600 order, I'd expect DAMN fast action on an issue.

I know that they get busy (as they have a lot else on their plate) but IMO they need help then. Worry about what matters, and get it done. There were issues in the past...and I thought all was well.

The PSU issue IMO should be up to the customer. if the customer chooses to have it left out to save weight/shipping $ then that's their choice. If it's pictured in the listing, it should be in the box you receive.

To quote from Z's wall o text:

"I am unaware of a situation where a mistake was made and reasonable attempts at reaching and agreeable solution weren't made. I am not saying such a situation has never occurred, just that it has not personally happened to me or any of my friends who have purchased games from risingstuff."

This is frankly BS. There has been issues..and unless more than a few on the site aren't "friends" ...there's been issues (myself included). While many/most have been taking care of with "reasonable attempts", the other side of that is the TIME it takes can be fast to ridiculously slow.

Yes there have been the extenuating circumstances mentioned above. It does not however excuse a year of waiting and issues on Mono's part. I hope it gets made right, and things go smooth from here on out.
    My gaming blog retro/new...mainly TG/PCE based
    http://turbomasters.blogspot.com/

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You know, I don't care about bannings, or other forum drama, so let's just drop that now. What I want to know is this.

HOW THE HELL DOES IT TAKE AN ENTIRE YEAR TO MAKE AN ORDER RIGHT?

This was just last year, this makes no sense and quite frankly, is bad business. Buyer beware indeed.

-GAC-
    #vbender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well said. The issue is the bad business handling.
    Last edited by PC-ENGINE HELL; 10-15-2009 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Um, wow. I've ordered from Rising Stuff several times and never had a problem. They're one of the few places that have import games for cheap so I keep coming back every time they have something interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoldier1 View Post
    GUY WAS SUPPOSE TO PLAYABLE IN THE GAME
    My collection

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've ordered several games from Risingstuff and never had a problem with them. Unfortunate to see all this but of the several people i've talked to who have ordered with them none have had problems.

Hope some of this stuff gets worked out as it is a great shop!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So.. All this over a few left-out PSUs which were eventually sent, and about someone "stealing" forum members, plus one big ass order which hopefully will be sorted out?

Oh god.
    Last edited by Nico87; 10-15-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I get what you are saying too Mike. The only reason I really brought up your leaving of pcfx, was for the reasons behind it, and others reasons for leaving. My intent was not to trudge up drama from the past, but to make a point. To me it seems like pcfx was on a steady decline even before Alex and Kevin showed up and started to post, and I hardly think anyone can blame them for "stealing members" or all the previous activity from the site. Many members who did sign up on RS did so before ever making a plan to order anything, and chose to continue contributing long after several orders were fulfilled. Quite a few only made one order in 2008.

I apologize for calling your efforts tiresome, as that wasn't a good way to put it. I really meant to say you go a little overboard sometimes at the smallest notion of foul play, but if you feel Alex and Kevin run a shady business, so be it.

Nec, I apologize for the incorrect dates, skew the dates over to late 2007/2008, and they will be accurate, my memory was a little fuzzy. I am not suggesting that their screw up, and actions taken to remedy their screw up with Mono is justifiable in any way, because it's not. I am not trying to downplay it either. In fact, this mistake and the response from RS reflect very poorly on their business, I agree.

"I am unaware of a situation where a mistake was made and reasonable attempts at reaching and agreeable solution weren't made. I am not saying such a situation has never occurred, just that it has not personally happened to me or any of my friends who have purchased games from risingstuff."

This is frankly BS. There has been issues..and unless more than a few on the site aren't "friends" ...there's been issues (myself included). While many/most have been taking care of with "reasonable attempts", the other side of that is the TIME it takes can be fast to ridiculously slow.

Yes there have been the extenuating circumstances mentioned above. It does not however excuse a year of waiting and issues on Mono's part. I hope it gets made right, and things go smooth from here on out.
    I should clarify again, that aside from this one case the above is true in my own observations. I think the time to remedy problems must vary, because in my case and others, a solution was arrived to expediently.

I have noticed the following: They CAN be a little disorganized, and procrastinate a bit. Sometimes it does seem like their business isn't their priority. I have noticed that certain periods of time you can get fast responses from them, and then you'll have trouble for a week. It's almost like they are serious part of the time, and not so serious other times. This might explain why members such as Mono have been yanked around for over a year, and others get a response and solution in a matter of days at times. This IS unprofessional, and RS IS guilty of it. They have been slowly improving their service, and I can only hope they continue to improve it.

What I am getting at is if Alex and Kevin are guilty of anything, it's their somewhat unprofessional way of conducting business. They are cool guys, but it seems like they aren't as serious as they should be 100% of the time. I would still recommend them in spite of all of this, and I encourage everyone on the fence to sign up for the forums and get to know Alex and Kevin before anyone passes judgment for themselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We are not sure why you keep mentioning 2007, unless its unrelated to PCEFX. Rising stuff was not selling games on Pcefx until late summer 2008, when they joined up and starting taking orders. If you are going to mention earlier dates, please specify as to where they were selling then if they were screwing up in 2007 too, because it wasn't at Pcefx in 2007. And as for the forum crap, do as the admin said, drop it. My reasons for leaving are well known, and have nothing to do with the bad forum related business habits of Rising. I think the difference between the two was already made clear above, no? If you or Alex want to discuss any topics outside of Risings business screw-ups, email or pm me.
    Last edited by PC-ENGINE HELL; 10-15-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If there is anyone here who has an unresolved problem with an order, I would be happy to take care of it. I'm not a scammer and I do the best to make my site enjoyable and useful for all members of the retro gaming community.
    My Import Game Store: Rising Stuff
    Famicom, Super Famicom, Famicom Disk System, Neo Geo, Neo Geo CD, Playdia, Wonderswan, and a lot more!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You know, Nectarsis and me talked about this the other day, because I
    was wondering why there was a sudden surge of Rising Stuff promoting
    going on, and now I know. Its nice to know in this day and age, in this
    economic recession, a good rep can be bought so cheaply over all else.
    No wonder Zeon was so quick to white knight his butt in here....

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    nikdog07
    PSN
    nikudogu

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    2nd
    Thats seems like all I can really do.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PC-ENGINE HELL View Post
    You know, Nectarsis and me talked about this the other day, because I
    was wondering why there was a sudden surge of Rising Stuff promoting
    going on, and now I know. Its nice to know in this day and age, in this
    economic recession, a good rep can be bought so cheaply over all else.
    No wonder Zeon was so quick to white knight his butt in here....

To be fair, I don't really see what's so wrong about that. It's not like 20 guys will make threads advertising for RS on a million different forums. And, the people who do create ad threads on forums are obviously pleased with RS, and to be honest, I'd take another gamer's view and words over anything else, when it comes to video game shops.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

For the love of god, no one here cares. Take it to PMs already.

Strawberry (Level 2) MonoTekETeA's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Alright, I'll log in on this again. There have been things during this whole business transaction that irked me, and let me start by the fact that until I really came out and said something, did I really start getting paid attention to by Rising Stuff, meaning Alex AND Sensei.(Before, it was only Alex) A bit of this stuff from here on out, I have material to support, like screen caps and what not, others I do not. I just hope you would take my word for it... I'll do a little bullet format and then go into detail. But let me state something ironic first:

There was one item that I really wanted this entire year. Most of the items in this order I ordered for Anime Conventions I staff, so people could check out cool peripheral games, well go figure that was most of the stuff that was in the second box. However, all I really wanted was a Sega Saturn Multi-tap. I wanted people to be going crazy for bomber man at these things (I already owned one). Well that is the one of the two items that is supposed to be in the mail right now heading to my house. In the mean time I was lucky there is a sweet ass dealer (wont name them) out there that is willing to let me borrow their personal one for use at the cons to make up for what I thought I was going to own months ahead of time. BUT! Not only that, it doesn't end there. Around June time or so, I remember seeing that they had a beat up Bomberman ed. Saturn Multi-tap listed in their store listings for sale to the public. Why wasn't that in a box being shipped to me? 10:1 they just forgot about a good paying customer that was a thorn in their side with all of the repacking and the remembering what exactly it was that he bought, that comes with him.

• A divided shop. When it comes to business.

I mentioned earlier that I really only dealt with one person. Alex. Here was when I set to both Alex AND Sensei in January 08:

Howdy homies. Figure I would toss a reminded out about my box. It has been quite a while since this order, and I have yet to receive it in full. I understand stuff happens, no problem, just let me know whats up.

Items Needed:
    ---I ordered another set of Maracas with sensor bar, and the first box only contained the Maracas, I need another sensor bar.
    ---I also ordered a PSX version of Densha de Go with controller.
    ---I also ordered Para Para Paradise bundle for PS2, with an extra pod controller.
    ---I also ordered a Multitap for Saturn.

That is all I can remember...if the order form says other wise, I trust ya'll to include what ever else I miss if that be so.

-Jeremy
    Sensei responded minutes later with:

I will forward this to Alex because he was filling this order. I really don't know much about it.
    Why not? A three months later, it is your company too! Get to know my order! Am I wrong? We are dealing with air shipping here, a 7 day process, typical fair for ground shipping in the US. Any "shop" would not let an order go for more then two months with out being fully processed and completed. What these guys need to decide is if they are a "store front business" or if they are just two guys that are willing to ship you stuff from Japan for a cut. If they are the later, then they really have to change their style and tell people about how things typically can go down, both good and bad cases.

• No choice in leaving the PSU out.

I was personally not involved with this. I ordered two systems and everything came with them. The one needed a copper coil to be secured on the inside, but they were used, and it is what you get. However, I help out at Next Level Videogames, and about 7 months ago or so, we had a random regular come in and was just shopping around, and he brought up how he had ordered a Famicom from this store, and he was shipped it without a Power Supply. I said "Oh really?" in a mild tone, I wasn't worried about my order even though it was a few months in, because I've been there before. He continued to say how he contacted rising stuff and they said something about saving on shipping. Now I don't know if he ever got his PSU, but it saving on shipping was the case, wouldn't you ask said person if they would want this done? Why would a collector have any interest in not having all of the original parts with their system? Why would a store take that liberty? Why wouldn't they just ask the person or get them two rough shipping quotes? You been in business for a while, you can sort this out.

• Too much for them to handle?

I just don't know what it was about my case that made it so hard to deal with. It may be that these are two guys doing too much. We all been under our fair share of heavy workloads, but these guys have wives and classes to teach. To run a business on the side of that requires more time then most are able to give out. Combined that with a mind that works like clockwork and can bang orders out, go to sleep, wake up, go to work, come home, do daily duties and be with friends family, and this. That is a lot to worry about. I've been there, and had to call off things a few times, because it was just too much. This is also reflected in my case, where you are dealing with too much of a load to handle every single order in a solid, professional manner. And it is a shame, because I would not want some one to have to deal with what I have dealt with.

Making money is a great thing, and when you give people a great product (games from Japan) at what are solid prices, you are no doubt going to get customers. However; you can't simply just take money from others and process transactions when other customers are left in the dust. People, and gamers in particular, not to type cast, but can be easy going people. However, they are also prime targets and transfer easily over to becoming push-overs, which is my personal case.

• Plenty of people have chimed in with how great your shop is, and hell, I would be too. However;

they are only themselves, and not only that, only the minority with a voice. That man that came into the store, he didn't post on any forums or anything, just was a man who found your website through various advertisements placed on Yahoo Answers (which I was apart of in the way past, and thought I was doing a good thing). I was even told by some one that Rising Stuff had said that there was not one reported lost package, and this was after me and Alex had already filed for my insurance claim.

There are just some people, like me, who are willing to get pushed around, and just say "that is that" when something is done wrong to them, and won't speak up, or in my case, where it hardly effects what people think because they say something "too late", even though their problem is still an active thing! No it is fine that people have had transactions that were a success, great, enjoy your import(s)! There could just as easily be others out there that were given a defective order, who never will get there order sorted out because they don't want to be a bother. But hell, why should they have to feel that way, sure they should take some necessary precautions, but multiple people shouldn't have to chime in and pick up after a lazy business transaction, that the vendor should have handled in a solid manner in the first place, ESPECIALLY in an overseas transaction. There are too many things that can go wrong in them, besides the typical factors, and when something does go wrong, there isn't much that can be done do to international boarders. You can't do things like this.

• Lies.

I know this is taking a heavy aggressive turn. I was just about to close up my post and typing my closing when this kind of just slapped me across the face. I was trying to put my words in a passive form, but what I realized what I was trying to say flat out and simple was that I have been lied to over and over, through out the year.

Countless "ASAP"s were stated on when my product was going to be shipped out the door. "You package will be shipped soon." My own "let me know"s. Little did I know "As soon as possible" really meant "a couple more months, even while your items my be listed in our store for purchase, yours will be just a few more months." "Shipped soon" was really for a First year anniversary of their store going live to the public. And my constant "Let me know"s were only ever answered half the times.

My items were stated to be in-stock when I gave them my $600. I remember chatting with them that night and them stating that they had placed everything in a box and shipped it out. I really wish I had seen what was in that other box, but that doesn't matter when even after that fact, I was told they were waiting for things in shipment, when they had them for sale.

Even their countless "Sorry"s feel weak and diluted.

My mind is kind of in a haze now. I know there were a few more points I was wanting to address, but I really can't remember now, because I am kind of worked up. In a post by a random person, this is acceptable. In a business, selling to people halfway around the world, when you are accepting their money for a product that may or may not be in stock, even though it may not be, and take the money anyway. That is not acceptable.

For the record, I was sent a PM (which I now dub the "Professional Message" in spite) on both Digitpress and Rising Stuff, from Alex/JapanesePeso(who I still don't know is simply Alex, or if it is also Sensei on DP). Stating, once again, that they have shipped out my package, and that they issued me a $50 coupon at checkout for another order. This is good attempt, and the passive side of me thanks them, but it was also stated to me that I would receive the left over amount of the insurance for the package that was lost, as compensation for that lost package, back in February. Which I would have been very thankful for, but alas, I never did.

I am never really an aggressive person. If you ever come to Next Level Videogames for a SJC meet-ups on the first Saturday of each month, you can meet me. I am always told how laid back and fun I can be, and when I am rarely disturbed, people can easily tell and normally bring it up because it certainly isn't something they are used to. I apologize to the general public for being the catalyst of one of those "Epic! People are calling others out on stuff" threads, and never saw myself in this position, but I figured enough was enough on my side of things. Go figure that a few hours after I finally bring my problems to the public, I am responded to saying that my final package from a year ago, is making it's way across seas. Just after 7 months of waiting for this one box and being a passive m'n f'er, and one post in a thread is what it takes to finally get it.

I'll post here when I get the package, with pictures. Thanks to everyone who has read through this and put some thought to the whole situation. I am happy if I can help out one person in the future, in any way, with my personal experiences. Anyway, I am late to help out at Next Level after sitting down over an hour and a half ago to post this. Catch ya'll around.
    -Jeremy
    Yippy Kie Yo Yai Yay
    I am really bad at spelling...no really.
    v A gift from Drexel923, Thanks homie! v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nico87 View Post
    To be fair, I don't really see what's so wrong about that. It's not like 20 guys will make threads advertising for RS on a million different forums. And, the people who do create ad threads on forums are obviously pleased with RS, and to be honest, I'd take another gamer's view and words over anything else, when it comes to video game shops.
    Where as I and some others would not. It will vary from person to person on what they value most. In a situation like this, where forums rely on trust and good word when it comes to business transactions, I'm a bit more eager to take the word of the guy not being paid. Someone who just honestly wants to post about a store that did him right, as opposed to the one who is being paid I simply start questioning their motivations. Once I see that money is involved, I begin to question the good words put in for anyone. Especially when I know for a fact that there are issues with said business. I don't know where else their store was spammed, or to the extent of. I didn't bother to read the threads pages to find out, but it did have a few pages worth to be sure.Someone just emailed me the thread link, I looked at that first post, and the page count, and that said enough to me.

Pac-Man (Level 10) mobiusclimber's Avatar
    Up In Your Bitch Is Where You Might Find Me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The "incentive" that you bring up is really more of a thank you for things that have already happened and would continue to happen regardless. If you read the actual post all the way thru, you'll see most people started off listing links to threads that were made well before the offer was given. Also, you make fun of it being "cheap" but in fact, that works against your point. No one would "spam" RS for such a low amount unless they were satisfied with past business, since it IS such a small amount, it's likely not going to cover someone's order.

PCE-Hell, seriously, you need to let your own PETTY greviences go. You do this ALL THE TIME and it's completely immature. Let the people who HAVE PROBLEMS with RS's business speak up. You're actually not helping at all. You just make the people with legitimate problems look bad by being a straight up troll. Mono is a trustworthy, believable person. You do nothing by posting on here other than obscure his legitimate problems.

Anyone who has known you or seen you on ANY forums knows what kind of person you are. You get a bug up your ass and go off on the rails. Your only complaint w/ RS is being banned from there for your asshat-ery, which you just can't seem to control. Enough already! Let the people with ACTUAL problems post on here. They don't need you to be their mouthpiece, unless they don't want their problems to be taken seriously. Because no one takes you seriously.
    My DP Feedback Thread: Here!
    I Post On The Blog At RisingStuff.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mobiusclimber View Post
    blah blah blah, assumptions, blah blah blah
    Considering I was a past customer of theirs at one time, who indeed did have legitimate problems with them during that transaction that they dicked around on after trying to get me to pay for stuff they didn't even have in stock, I have no problem posting about that, and have done so, nor that this isnt their first screw up, as others along with myself have also pointed out. I didn't drop the names of the people they messed up with. They can speak if they want. Its not my place to do so. Just because Im saying it too doesn't make theirs or anyone one elses post any less meaningful. That may be how you think, but don't apply your own thinking to everyone else. I'm not surprised to see you say anything bad about me either.

You and I were never friends. I never went out of my way to extend friendship to you because of things you posted or said on Pcefx, and I'm sure you shared that same feeling. You don't know me personally, nor anything that motivates me or my actions, so just go on ahead and grasp at those straws like Alex did for a attempt at a character attack, it wont get you anything or anywhere. I don't think I even know anyone on Pcefx, or elsewhere that really likes you, or takes you seriously, honestly, so what you say doesn't carry any weight with me.

Your not someone I consider to be one of my peers. What your implying, in other words, goes both ways. For as many that I would suppose would come along and post their hate for me, Id have just as many I guess that would do the opposite. Its not a popularity contest anyway, so who cares? The admin said it best, my past forum activity has nothing to do with any of Risings bad business. No one forces you or anyone else to read anything I even post either. White knighting and attempting to somehow damage my forum rep wont get you anywhere. You don't like anything bad I might have to say about Rising, or anything I have to say period, then just skip it when you see my name. Not hard to do.

I do this all the time ,right? Weird then, my only expressed complaint about anything going on here on Digital Press has been this thread, and hell, Nectarsis pointed this one out to me, not the other way around. And what I have done is point out things that I saw as wrong with this business. I have not spoken for Mono, Nectarsis, ect. The "incentive" that you speak of was emailed to me, not the other way around. Evidently Im not the only one questioning that then, no? But then again also, Im not speaking for anyone else, am I? Did I ever say I was? I never said "On behalf of everyone". Nor did I seek this thread out. My comments about rising, along with their review on my site have nothing to do with anything Missa related. Infact their review along with the others was done prior to that last Missa event, and up on my test pages for 3 or 4 weeks prior to being perminately added and linked to on my features area. Partly why I left PCEFX was because people kept seeking me out to be their mouth piece when they had a problem. It got tiring, regardless of if they were thankful, which I was told quite a bit were, and expressed this in that fighting street area. Mainly though when ever I posted bad business anyway, it was due to my own transactions, not others. If anyone cared to check up on this they could. If not for the fact I have had a bad experience with Rising, then Id not even have posted in this thread. Maintaining a buyers resource along with black listing bad businesses has absolutely nothing to do with trying to speak for everyone.

Regardless of it all. I think (my opinion) that a few, not everyone, might find the "incentive" programs existence a little interesting, and I'm curious why you would try to detract from it and instead focus on your hate of my past forum activities.

And, just because its funny, Im going to point out that you accusing me of trying to speak for everyone, then taking personal liberties by insinuating that everyone who knows me from any given forum shares your exact opinions of me is cute at best, fail at most. Whos trying to speak for who now exactly?

I see this thread dying soon too. I don't imagine much more can be said, unless people just want to keep replying to me. Personally, I got better things to do, so you can talk to yourselves. Fact remains. Rising as a business has sucked. Buyer beware.
    Last edited by PC-ENGINE HELL; 10-16-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Pac-Man (Level 10) mobiusclimber's Avatar
    Up In Your Bitch Is Where You Might Find Me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok, dig a hole. You and I know what your problem is, and if you want to distract from the legitimate problems that other people have had by whining and acting like a worst caracture of an internet loud mouth, go ahead. You're the Bill O'reilly of the internet, continue wallowing in your own crapulence.
    My DP Feedback Thread: Here!
    I Post On The Blog At RisingStuff.com