Any questions about my games please PM me! I will not split up anything unless you can convince me a good price. I would like to sell as bundles. Accepting Payments as follows: Paypal +3% fee (Personal account only) or a Pink International money order only. No time payments! You know my feedback is awesome. I will ship once paid. No returns or refunds! Once a deal is done the deal is done. Any questions...please ask. Thanks!

These 18 NES games are factory sealed with the H seam. Brand spankin New!!! 2 SNES games and 4 SNES controllers. All New! They are presentable and definitely for collectors. The shipping price I'd find out at the post office but the only way Ill find out is if your going to buy the games. I'll give you more then one shipping method of course. I'm not going there to check. Everything is in US Dollars. Payment methods are as follows...Paypal plus 3% fee or Pink International Money Orders. Thanks!

-NES/SNES Lot- $700 USD

Super Nintendo Entertainment System that comes complete with all cables to play. The system works great. The set comes complete with two Controllers, AC adapter, RF switch, and 2 games (carts only - Super Mario World and Super Mario Allstars). - $70 USD + shipping

Super Nintendo Entertainment System Donkey Kong Country set boxed and complete. The system works great . The set comes complete with one Controller, AC adapter, RF switch, and Donkey Kong Country game. The SNES system comes with instructions, other documents and has some plastic baggies. - $100 USD + shipping