Saturday, Nov. 28th
--

$9 for the three. Cart only.

NES
--
Conquest of the Crystal Palace -- pretty good game, the main highlight here. Very fun game. Cartridge is dirty, but I'll clean it...
Kid Niki: Radical Ninja -- hard and frustrating... awesome late '80s/early '90s cover though, just brilliant stuff...
Shingen the Ruler -- battery-backed strategy game (not Koei). If I take the time to learn it it definitely looks interesting...

--
Monday, Nov. 30th
--

Mirror's Edge was $5 on Steam (one day only sale as part of their series of those this past week, sorry if you missed it), so I had to get it. I mean, I've been wanting that game ever since I first heard of it, and that's a pretty amazing price for it...

Also, here's everything I got earlier in the month, before I made the post on the 20th... oh, if I don't say anything, it came with at least the case and manual, and perhaps other paperwork too.

From the first week of November
--
Crack Down (Genesis) - cart only, $1

From the second week of November
--
Mojo (PS2) - $3
Mercs (Genesis) - cart only, $3
Tarzan (N64) - cart only, $3
Slave Zero (DC) - disc only, $2
Vandal Hearts (PSX) - $6
Crash Team Racing (PSX) - $1
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (PS2) - disc only, $3
Bushido Blade 2 (PSX) - $3

Also I got a PSX multitap for $1.

--
Third week of November
--
TMNT: Fall of the Foot Clan (GB) - cart only, $3
Sly Cooper in Thievus Racoonus (PS2) - $5
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Saturn) - $3 (case cover hinges are broken off)
Night Warriors: DarkStalkers Revenger (Saturn) - disc only, $5
Blazing Dragons (Saturn) - disc only, $5
Choice Cuts (Saturn) - disc only, free (demo disc with only video demos, no games)
Sega Bootleg Sampler (Saturn) - disc only, free (demo disc with some video demos and three playable ones, Sega Rally, NHL All-Star Hockey, and Clockwork Knight 2)