Thread: FS: Nice Working 25" JAMMA Arcade Cabinet - $75 - Fairfield County, CT (Norwalk)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Vectorman0
    PSN
    Vectorman0

Default FS: Nice Working 25" JAMMA Arcade Cabinet - $75 - Fairfield County, CT (Norwalk)

Asking $75 since I love you guys, and I want it out of here soon. I can bring with me to NAVA or South Jersey Classic, but I'm not sure we can test it before it's yours, if we go that route. It's not perfect, but it works and would be a good starter cab or is perfect for something you could really neaten up. I have pictures I took of it several months ago below. It's still in the same condition. If you want a game, I can offer you a Sega ST-V motherboard and Die Hard Arcade cart for a good price to go with it - $50.

It has a very nice 25" monitor, and it is wired for 4 button Jamma (SFII 6-button layout metal control panel). The cabinet is in solid shape. Some wear from use, but it's still sturdy and strong. No major cracks or missing pieces of wood. It's not the best design though - it's hard to get to the monitor controls, and the board is put in by physically pulling out the CP. The power cord is hardwired to the PSU, so plugging it in turns it on. I think it's missing a leg leveler or two. The stick-on CPO isn't stuck on very well and is sort of bubbling, but it isn't noticable while you are playing. The sideart I pulled off, so the sides are all black now. Move sticker and marquee are still present. No locks (even though there is a lockdown bar, but there is a coin box & I assume the coin mechs work, although they are not tested. The glass has a few minor scuffs, they are hardly noticeable when playing a game.

It's located in my garage for painless pickup. I can help you get it into the back of your truck, van, etc. in a matter of a couple minutes. I can get dimensions for you if necessary. And we can make arrangements for you to come check it out before you buy it if you want. I can get more pictures for those who are interested as well.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

Do you deliver?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Vectorman0
    PSN
    Vectorman0

Not to you :P

Consider this sold, I have it on hold for someone who I know will come through.