Thread: need help figuring out another old computer game

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default need help figuring out another old computer game

I have no clue what kind of computer this game was on. I just remember it and want to play it again. It was a kind of point and click game, find items and their use. There were three games I recall, the first one took place inside a house (possibly haunted house or halloween themed), the second game I dont recall and the third game was in a jungle. You would wander form screen to screen and try to find ways out of the jungle etc. Sorry I can't be more descriptive, all I can hope is someone here knows what I'm talking about and if there is a way to play it on my current PC! Thanks guys!

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pwpcody View Post
    I have no clue what kind of computer this game was on. I just remember it and want to play it again. It was a kind of point and click game, find items and their use. There were three games I recall, the first one took place inside a house (possibly haunted house or halloween themed), the second game I dont recall and the third game was in a jungle. You would wander form screen to screen and try to find ways out of the jungle etc. Sorry I can't be more descriptive, all I can hope is someone here knows what I'm talking about and if there is a way to play it on my current PC! Thanks guys!
    Hmmmm..... Is it Hugo's House of Horrors, it's sequal, Hugo 2: Whodunit?, and the third game in the series, Hugo III: Jungle of Doom?
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is why I love Digital Press. Thank you so much!!! For some reason I had "halloween harry" in my mind and i looked that up and that was definently not it. Thanks a lot Ryaan1234!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

HHH is one of the all-time greats; you might want to check out Nitemare 3D - which is sort of like Wolfenstein 3D (just better) with Hugo in it! Made by David P Gray and everything, I could talk about that one a while (and I still haven't gotten the full version yet...)

Anyway, Classic DOS Games did an interview with the creator of those games, it's definitely worth a look.

Please share your impressions of the game upon playing it again!

...and remember, the games use the PC speaker for sound and music, so you'll be prepared to answer any questions from curious onlookers!