I was diagnosed with dissecting cellulitis and my prescription cost 500 dollars a month so I have to sell these items. Im running low on funds.
I have a boxed nes with 55 games and it also comes with another loose nes so you can play the games without messing with the boxed nes. The boxed nes comes with two controllers and zapper. The other nes comes with three controllers and 2 zappers. The games are:
Lunar Pool, Mega Man 4, Battletoads, TMNT 2, Mission Impossible, Super Off Road, Gumshoe, Jeopardy, Rocket Ranger, Donkey Kong JR, Start Wars Empire, Last Starfighter, Track and Field 2, R.C. Pro Am, Tecmo Bowl, Karate Kid, Sky Shark, Mega Man 2, Super Mario 3, Legend Of Zelda, TMNT, Bigfoot, Kung Fu, Dick Tracy, Megan Man 3, Micro Machines, Dungeon Magic, Battle Chess, Kings of the Beach, Super Mario Duck Hunt, Duck Tales, Gauntlet, HollyWood Squares, Tom and Jerry, Double Dragon 3, Young Indiana Jones, Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, Marble Madness, Final Fantasy, Captain Skyhawk, Xevious, Terminator 2, X-Men, Metroid, 8 Eyes, Bad Dudes, Astyanax, Strider, Snake's Revenge, Super Mario 3, Dragon Warrior 2, Ghosts N Goblins, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, SUper Mario 3, Baseball Game,
All games are loose no boxes or instructions but it does come with 15 cases.

I also have a sega genesis with three controllers and the following games.
Wheel of fortune(Complete), Raw is War(BOX), College Football 97(Complete), Family Feud(SEALED),Aladdin(Loose), Bimini Run(BOX), Awesome Possum(BOX),

I also have a SNES 2nd Design with two controllers and power rangers game.

Boxed japanese Intellivision (Bandai) No games

I dont have any set prices for these items the highest offer for each item wins. Or if you are really interested but skeptical I will put these on ebay. The intellivision and the nes bundle will each come with free gifts. The gifts are not cheap stuff their worth more than 20 dollars each gaming related. And here is a picture of my prescription receipt were you can barely make out the 502 dollar charge on my card. Pm me with offers or to ask for ebay.
I will also pay for half of the shipping for these items to lighten the load.