Finally played this last night after downloading it a week or so ago. Didn't stop until I beat it on Normal Mode with Mega Man. Loved every bit of it except for a few parts where I yelled at the screen and wanted to throw the controller... but that's what makes it a classic Mega Man game. Awesome. These games are like Rocky movies. Capcom could make 20 of them and I'll gladly buy and play every single one of them.

So with that mini-review outta the way, I need some help. HOW do you beat the soccer mini boss in Strike Man's stage without using special weapons? I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to attack its head using the Mega Buster... and that's weird for a Mega Man game, at least for me it is. I've been playing these games since the first one in 1987, and I don't remember ever not being able to figure out how to beat a boss of any kind. I usually always figure it out within a few minutes. But this one... DANG... kudos to Capcom for stumping me. I had to wait until I'd completed a few other stages and gotten some weapons before I could beat the thing. But there's gotta be a way to do it with the Mega Buster.

I'm sure it's probably easy to do once you've figured it out, but I never did. Anyone? Help?