Geezuzkane
    PSN
    Geezuzkhrist119
    Steam
    Geezuzkane

Default Boxed Official Original Xbox HD Cord

what would that be worth?
    Twitter - GEEZUZKANE
    Nintendo: NESx3, SNES, N64x2, NGCx2, WIIx2, GB, GBP, GBCx2, GBASPx2, NDSLx2,
    Sega: SMS, GENx3, SATx2, DCx3
    Sony: PS1, PS1 moddedx2, PS1 Jap, PS1 Slim, PS2x2, PS2 Slim, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, PS3 Slim
    Others: XBOXx2, XBOX w/ hard mod, XBOX w/xbmc and 80gb HDD, X360, X360 Slim MW3 Edition, TG16, INTV, COLV, 2600 JR-broken, Wonderswanx2

Semi Noob Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Geezuzkane
    PSN
    Geezuzkhrist119
    Steam
    Geezuzkane

anyone?
    Twitter - GEEZUZKANE
    Sony: PS1, PS1 moddedx2, PS1 Jap, PS1 Slim, PS2x2, PS2 Slim, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, PS3 Slim
    Others: XBOXx2, XBOX w/ hard mod, XBOX w/xbmc and 80gb HDD, X360, X360 Slim MW3 Edition, TG16, INTV, COLV, 2600 JR-broken, Wonderswanx2

Insert Coin (Level 0) Letiumtide's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Letiumtide

I bought mine for a lovely $20. I'm not sure if it goes any higher than that but it's a relatively sought after item now that HDTVs are more prevalent, however it is generally only sought by people who modded their systems.

Ebay listings show that you can easily purchase any number of them for less than $14.99 (various models and names). As far as I know there is no discernible difference between an official and unofficial HD cord. I also do not know of enough people who readily collect Xbox items for it to warrant a price higher than $20. I would say the fact that it's boxed and official would only (even then not necessarily likely) give it a $5 rise over the 3rd party option, even then that's only under the presumption that somebody out there who collects for the Xbox.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Letiumtide; 12-14-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Semi Noob Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Geezuzkane
    PSN
    Geezuzkhrist119
    Steam
    Geezuzkane

Quote Originally Posted by Letiumtide View Post
    I bought mine for a lovely $20. I'm not sure if it goes any higher than that but it's a relatively sought after item now that HDTVs are more prevalent, however it is generally only sought by people who modded their systems.

Ebay listings show that you can easily purchase any number of them for less than $14.99 (various models and names). As far as I know there is no discernible difference between an official and unofficial HD cord. I also do not know of enough people who readily collect Xbox items for it to warrant a price higher than $20. I would say the fact that it's boxed and official would only (even then not necessarily likely) give it a $5 rise over the 3rd party option, even then that's only under the presumption that somebody out there who collects for the Xbox.

Hope that helps.
    thanx
    i bought mine at a gamestop for 9.99 on saturday so i was thinking 9.99 was one hell of a great price for a hd cord
    Twitter - GEEZUZKANE