i know we see this on the console side of things but i think its way more prevelant on the classic pc side of gameing, so many barely documented DOS and windows games were pumped out alot seemed to of fell through the cracks. a good example of this is the pumpkinhead game. spoonyone reviewed this game on his site awhile ago (if anyone here watches him) and there was hardly any information to be found on this game anywhere.

i'm bringing this up because i've hit the same situation lately with an supposed add-on for the pc game twilight 2000. TW2K isn't a very obscure game and there seems to be a fair amount of information on it readily avaliable but besides about 2 refrences i can't find anything at all on its suppposed expansion "the colonel". whats in this expansion? was it a retail release? who knows. i can't find images of the box, nothing but the standard game on the ebay. no faq on gamefaqs.

i basicly have a quick refrence to it on wikipedia and
this site seems to have it for download for $6.00 (it won't even give you any information on it besides file size before you pay)
http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/...ight_2000.html
but i really want to know what its composed of.

anyone else have a game that they can find almost 0 helpful information on?