Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by NayusDante View Post
    Hellvin, I'm pretty sure that's a bootleg cart. The top label is attrocious and the illustration is sideways. To top it off, it's a black NES cart, which is different from a Famicom cart.

Kitsune, good luck on that tooth. If you don't feel like watching movies, play some nice, quiet Zork!
    Playing Zork? While high on pain meds?

Are you trying to make me go crazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Strawberry (Level 2) SEGA_Queen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My first finds for 2010:

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games for $19.99 (Used, DS version) - It's missing the manual, but since there's on screen instructions, it doesn't really matter.

Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter for $19.99 (Used, DS version) - I loved the original, so this was a must buy for me!

Final Fantasy VII Play Arts Sepiroth Figure for $35.00 (New) - He's now sitting beside my Cloud Play Arts figure.

And here's a couple of non-gaming finds:

Whisper of the Heart for $12.51 (Used) - Another addition for my Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli collection.

ER The Complete First Season for $4.00 (Used) - Found this in a thrift store today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
    Recover quickly, Kitsune.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are you trying to make me go crazy? :p
    I didn't take THAT into account, I just thought some text adventures might prove relaxing. Now that I think about it, getting eaten by a grue might not be the best thing for that situation... >_<

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

I didn't take THAT into account, I just thought some text adventures might prove relaxing. Now that I think about it, getting eaten by a grue might not be the best thing for that situation... >_<
    Or I can just pull a Spoony and play what is allegedly the worst game I own...
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's only "pulling a Spoony" if you film and edit an extremely entertaining video of the ordeal.

Whenever I'm out sick, I pick something long, and see if I can finish it before I get better. It's more fun than it sounds. However, the last time that happened was the week I got my wisdom teeth pulled. That was also the week some guys at school persuaded me to try WoW. Neither experience was enjoyable at all, and I wish I had played something better that week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

It's only "pulling a Spoony" if you film and edit an extremely entertaining video of the ordeal.
    So what you're saying is, you want video of me dancing around shirtless to a Vietnam-era soundtrack?

I actually have some gaming plans for the weekend... some interesting plans which may end up on Youtube. But probably not. It depends on how lucid I am, and how many pain meds the doctor tells me to take.
    Last edited by Kitsune Sniper; 01-06-2010 at 09:41 PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Snappaccino's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My finds for January so far.

I paid a little more for the Dreamcast then I would have liked to, but I needed it for my Dreamcast collection. So I figured, what the heck.

The SNES games are all complete (Killer Instinct does not have the killer cuts CD), 4.99 each except for Super Metroid which was 15 dollars from a game store.

The playstation games were as follows:

Twisted Metal 4 - $2.00
    Street Fighter EX - $5.00
    Time Crisis Project Titan - $5.00
    Wild Arms 2 - $10.00

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was completely joking earlier when I said I hoped to outdo Kitsune.....

Well....

There's a lot to take in here, right?

The PS2 box contains a minty, complete fat PS2. The loose PS2 has a network adapter. They were $7 and $5 respectively.

Just skimming over what's in the pic, there's a Dell and a Gateway MP3 player, a pair of niiice JBL bookshelf speakers, 4 XM radio receivers, a boxed Alesis Nanocompressor, an Omron pedometer, and a Coolmax USB cooling enclosure. prices were anywhere from $0.50 to $2.00 a piece.

This is just for the music nerds here lol. There was this big box o 80s records and I grabbed about a dozen that I thought looked promising, value wise. Most valuable albums are in this pic. Japanese release Dire Straits, Black Sabbath, Bread, and a metal album. $0.50 each.

(/me has a heart attack)
    HP 16C scientific calculator, bought for $1. Methinks it's worth some money.

I spent $88 total at this sale btw, and there's a lot of other stuff I got that wasn't interesting enough to be pictured. JBL speakers are going in my room. The rest's going on eBay this week.
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    cloneholt
    PSN
    cloneholt

Interesting Atari 2600 find today at a Movie Trading Company in Dallas:

All loose and all for under $19 using the Buy 3 get 1 free sale!
    Atari Video Cube
    Defender - Sears Telegames version
    Nexar - Spectravision
    Aquattack - Interphase
    Miniature Golf - text label
    Flag Capture - text label
    Flash Gordon - Fox
    Porky's - Fox
    3-D Tic Tac Toe - picture label
    Video Pinball - picture label
    Tank Plus - #27 Sears label
    Space Invaders - #112 Sears label

I need most of these for my collection or they were just interesting looking. I haven't checked the rarity database yet, but I'm guessing some are pretty rare. We'll see....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    cloneholt
    PSN
    cloneholt

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
    WOW! Aquattack is an R7 for the Colecovision?! Got three other R4's in there and few R3's. And I have to go back, as I didn't have my list with me and it turns out there are 4 that I didn't need for the collection. Gotta go back with the list and see if there were any more brought in that I need.

Sweet!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

So. Three days of good finds.

I just know something bad is going to happen to me tomorrow.

Killer 7 is brand new! $6 shipped from DP user "The Brown Eye".

The Saturn games? $3 each! One of my usual flea market sellers brought out a huge bag with MINTY CIB Saturn games. I bought a few first then went back for more after borrowing money from my brother. And he said he had ANOTHER BAG. I'm debating going first thing tomorrow to see what else I find before I go under the knife for my wisdom tooth.

I already have Panzer Dragoon and Nights but they're not in this mint condition so I'll be selling off my old copies to make up the cost. Other titles of note that I saw were: Digital Pinball: Last Gladiators, Grid Runner, Mechwarrior 2, Myst, Robotica, Solar Eclipse, Virtual Open Tennis, Off-World Interceptor Extreme, and Solar Eclipse, as well as some Madden games and other stuff.

---

Of note... there was this fat guy who saw the bag and tried to grab the games I had picked out. I said I had them, and he said "Says who?" I well, growled back, "SAYS ME." He backed off. I don't care if you're 10 years older and 70 pounds heavier, you do NOT mess with me when I have stuff in my hands. Rargh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So. Three days of good finds.

I just know something bad is going to happen to me tomorrow.

Killer 7 is brand new! $6 shipped from DP user "The Brown Eye".

The Saturn games? $3 each! One of my usual flea market sellers brought out a huge bag with MINTY CIB Saturn games. I bought a few first then went back for more after borrowing money from my brother. And he said he had ANOTHER BAG. I'm debating going first thing tomorrow to see what else I find before I go under the knife for my wisdom tooth.

I already have Panzer Dragoon and Nights but they're not in this mint condition so I'll be selling off my old copies to make up the cost. Other titles of note that I saw were: Digital Pinball: Last Gladiators, Grid Runner, Mechwarrior 2, Myst, Robotica, Solar Eclipse, Virtual Open Tennis, Off-World Interceptor Extreme, and Solar Eclipse, as well as some Madden games and other stuff.

---

Of note... there was this fat guy who saw the bag and tried to grab the games I had picked out. I said I had them, and he said "Says who?" I well, growled back, "SAYS ME." He backed off. I don't care if you're 10 years older and 70 pounds heavier, you do NOT mess with me when I have stuff in my hands. Rargh.

hehehehehe, good attitude; i am usually the same
    Las calles no son basurero, POR FAVOR TIREN LA BASURA EN SU LUGAR !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    haasinhampton

Convinced myself to stop at the goodwill before my dentist appointment. Im sure glad I did. I found Modern Warfare 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Both target returns for $10 each. They are both complete and mint. They also had new super mario bros wii for $25 and the girl was like this game is brand new. I would of bought it for $10 but not $25. I cant believe it $10 for modern warfare 2 at goodwill!
    Autobots. Roll out.

Apple (Level 5) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

guardian heroes for 75 bucks
    What's up with islands? Get more land.
    What's up with deserts? Get less sand.

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Adding the game room (see pic below)has been taking up most of my time, so haven't been hunting much lately.

I didn't get a chance to today, but found nothing like what some of you people have come up with.

2600 was 3.95, had to buy the sticks and games separately (1.95 & .80, respectively), and couldn't find the ac adapter. Gen game was .80, 2.45 for the Wii a/v cable. And the RE5 picture thing was from a week or so ago for 1.40. It has a Best Buy logo on the back, so I'm assuming it was a preorder bonus.

edit: Forgot the Star Ocean Guide, marked 5.99, but half off.
    Last edited by Cornelius; 01-07-2010 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Adding the game room (see pic below)has been taking up most of my time, so haven't been hunting much lately.

I didn't get a chance to today, but found nothing like what some of you people have come up with.
    ARE YOU KIDDING, I would love to be able to add a new wing to my home just to be able to store all my crap!

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

ARE YOU KIDDING, I would love to be able to add a new wing to my home just to be able to store all my crap!
    Well, yeah, I am kidding. Not ALL of that is going to be the game room.

Just the basement. And it will be several years before finishing that will be high enough priority to actually get done.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was digging through a box of stuff in a basement at work and found 2 copies of star fox and 1 copy of chrono trigger for the snes.

Strawberry (Level 2) cityside75's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been having a pretty great week of finds, mostly at my local Goodwills. Today I got what might be my best find in a while:

I actually went in to pick up A-train, I had seen it the other day but didn't grab it. I don't know much about it, but as I said before I love the PS long box games. I decided to walk around a little bit, even though I had just been there yesterday when I spotted the Nomad sitting on a shelf, marked $3.99! I scavenged around for accessories and came up with the AC adapter and car adapter marked $1.99 each. I couldn't find the AA battery pack, but they've been putting out so much stuff lately that I'm going to try back tomorrow and see if it makes its way out. The Nomad works great by the way, except that the power jack seems to be a little temperamental, I'll take a look at that at some point but it's not bad at all.

Anyone know anything about Poy Poy. I grabbed it just because it's not a game I've run into before.

Edit - The online rarity guide lists Poy Poy as an R7! I found and R7 and an R9 in the same week!
    Last edited by cityside75; 01-07-2010 at 08:15 PM.