Last month I won an eBay auction from DP member and eBay seller Bombman (Bombman7 on eBay). He has been selling a lot of Japanese Mega Drive games lately. The auction in question was for 37 Japanese Mega Drive and a few 32X games and it ended on December 28th. I paid for the auction on December 31st and everything seemed Ok. Bombman has 100% feedback on eBay plus he lists his location as being in Des Moines, Iowa which is just a couple hours from Omaha where I live. I thought this would be an quick and easy transaction considering Bombman is a DP member plus our locations are so close. Unfortunately that has not been the case. The auction was paid December 31st and now here we are on January 15th and I have received nothing. Not only that, I have sent Bombman multiple messages through eBay and also through DP and have never gotten a response. While he does have 100% feedback his DSR for shipping time is pretty low at 4.5 stars. So does this guy just have bad customer service and slow shipping times or is he a scammer? I couldn't find DP feedback for him. I don't know what his plan is but a Paypal claim will be filed shortly and that will be followed by negative feedback, his addition the the DP eBay blacklist and a new thread about him opened in the DP feedback forum detailing his unscrupulous behavior. Does anyone else have other suggestions about how to resolve this?