Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    I spent a bit of time killing all his thugs, then I noticed he's been calling more out. So instead I did a loud takedown, and when all the thugs were coming towards my directions, went and hit him with a silent takedown and a combo once he got up. Repeat.
    I must have missed something or mine was bugged as I took out the thugs in short order with no respawns (really no setup other than outside the main room, the bottom floor, pounce the guy behind him, button mash).

Is the scene everyone's talking about with Catwoman is when she's holding the briefcases?

I finished the game right at 50%. I definitely liked AA better but AC was no slouch. The Catwoman parts seemed really too short especially considering they let you sink upgrades into her character. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to answer the riddles but I couldn't really care much about them.

Don't do it...or,do. (shrugs) Custom rank graphic
    On permanent vacation from this bullshit.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FlyingBurrito76
    PSN
    FlyingBurrito76

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    I must have missed something or mine was bugged as I took out the thugs in short order with no respawns (really no setup other than outside the main room, the bottom floor, pounce the guy behind him, button mash).

Is the scene everyone's talking about with Catwoman is when she's holding the briefcases?

I finished the game right at 50%. I definitely liked AA better but AC was no slouch. The Catwoman parts seemed really too short especially considering they let you sink upgrades into her character. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to answer the riddles but I couldn't really care much about them.
    Yeah, it's odd, I've heard mixed reports of people being able to clear the room with no respawns, but I had about 20 bodies on the floor before I decided, OK, I'm just going to go beat the snot out of Harvey.

And, yes, the briefcase scene is the false ending if you go right.
    "And the book says: 'We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us.'"