Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DS game Recommendations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You also can look forward to Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 if you buy and enjoy the first one:

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/31725/
    "Tell her you want to slide a hot throbbing cartridge in her warm tight console port. And if it starts blinking and flashing to just slide it back out and blow on it a little."--Sothy

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for all the posts. I have a ton of the games listed already, but thanks for all the feedback. I ended up getting - Mario & Luigi Bowser inside story for now.

I would also second the Henry Hatsworth game, wow, game is amazing. you can find it now some placed for $10.

As far as the DQ joker goes, ive never played it but id be willing to give it a shot. I take reviews not to seriously because we all have our own likes and dislikes.

Alot of the games you guys mentioned that are still pre-orders are definatly on my buy list. I just got done a few DS games and wanted to get something RPGish that would keep my occupied for the next couple of weeks. Ill let you know my take on Inside story. I might still pick up Glory of Herculas and Kingdom Hearts game as well since best buy is running a promotion.

Insert Coin (Level 0) johndarkness's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Legend View Post
    Thanks for all the posts. I have a ton of the games listed already, but thanks for all the feedback. I ended up getting - Mario & Luigi Bowser inside story for now.

I would also second the Henry Hatsworth game, wow, game is amazing. you can find it now some placed for $10.

As far as the DQ joker goes, ive never played it but id be willing to give it a shot. I take reviews not to seriously because we all have our own likes and dislikes.

Alot of the games you guys mentioned that are still pre-orders are definatly on my buy list. I just got done a few DS games and wanted to get something RPGish that would keep my occupied for the next couple of weeks. Ill let you know my take on Inside story. I might still pick up Glory of Herculas and Kingdom Hearts game as well since best buy is running a promotion.
    I wouldn't recommends Kingdom Hearts it's bad game. Nothing like the good old on GBA. I've played like 10 hours and it's boring like hell, not mentionet the control sucks. If you want RPGish game try Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates/Echoes of Time (about 20 hours of gameplay) for more action ala Diablo or for more strategy Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (about 30+ hours of gameplay).
    Or something little bit different strategy/RPG try Lock Quest.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltor View Post
    PS. I'm busy atm, but I'm gonna post a DQM: Joker thread, so I can itemize the million, and one things that were done terribly wrong in that game(and explain exactly why each thing listed is bad, as well as how it should've been done).
    And I'll post why it's the best Dragon Warrior game and why it's my favorite game of all time. Dragon Quest Monsters Joker is amazing. No RPG even comes close.

Btw. DQMJ isn't my favorite game. I think it's the worst DQM game, though it still is a good game.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.