Found a decent selection of PSP games today:

Mana Khemia: Student Alliance for $19.99 (New) - It was the display copy at HMV, so it was gutted. Because of this, there is a hole and a couple of cracks in one corner of the case, which I didn't notice until I got home. However, the disk & manual still look like new, so it's not such a big deal to me.

Hammerin' Hero for $39.99 (New) - I've been looking for something other than RPG's for my PSP, and this looked like it could be fun.

Me & My Katamari for $15.96 (Used) - It looks like going to have to return this one. When I took the UMD out of the case, I noticed that the top of the UMD's plastic covering had split open, and it won't snap back together again. Does anybody know of a way to repair it? I really want to try this game, but I'm worried that it might damage my PSP.

Lexar 8 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo for $39.99 (New) - I bought this so I could transfer movies onto my PSP. But for some reason, only some of my MP4 movies work on it. Is there a particular MP4 format that the files need to be in?