Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Yep, and its off Amazon, so if its not in very good condition as it was described I can just file an A-Z claim and get a free Bonk's Adventure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by darkslime View Post
    Yep, and its off Amazon, so if its not in very good condition as it was described I can just file an A-Z claim and get a free Bonk's Adventure.

Nice buy, but please let me know your amazon/ebay name so I don't have to accidentally deal with you in the future...

Objection! Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post

Nice buy, but please let me know your amazon/ebay name so I don't have to accidentally deal with you in the future...
    Seconded.

There is a fine line between doing business and just plain screwing someone over, and for what seems to be the 20th time, this fuckwit has just Riverdanced across it.
    Serving the retrogaming community since March 2005

DP feedback: +47(!), no negatives
    can be found here: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66092

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post

... And your eBay name, too. Jesus Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

Darkslime was/is ostracized from CAG, don't know for what though.

EDIT: It appears for trolling, as she is in the running for CAG Villain of the Year.
    Last edited by Porksta; 02-09-2010 at 09:35 AM.
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Darkslime isn't exactly doing a god job of being subtle about his habits.

Apple (Level 5) Shadow Kisuragi's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Remind me not to list Cheetahmen II on Amazon...I might get a claim about it not being in very good condition because it has a sticker on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Zthun
    PSN
    Zthun
    Steam
    Zthun

Don't you only get 5 lifetime claims at amazon? Must have tons of accounts.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just got home from another Gamestop run.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (360) $6
    Dead Rising (360) $16

I have heard so much good about Dead Rising that I decided to buy it. Marvel Ultimate Alliance was a must buy as a Marvel fanatic.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    PSN
    buzz_retro64

Same Game Super Famicom(Satellaview) for $5 on Ebay
    Ninja Gaiden II (360) direct from Microsoft new $5

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some people on vbender requested pics of the Goodwill dock/back lot sale that I go to, so I decided this was perhaps the best place to put them (it).

It was terribly freezing, that and they actually have cameras for sale from time to time, and I didn't want anybody to think I was stealing something by mysteriously putting a camera in my coat pocket. Who would want to take pictures of this, right?

Anyways, the area that I usually find computer games/video games/game systems I call the "media" area. It's located right below the window on the white building on the left. In that area they cart in these giant wheeled bins full of audio cassettes, VHSs, records, 8-tracks, CDs, and the occasional reel-to-reel. The metal bin things in the middle are full of misc, the cardboard boxes on the left are full of purses and stuffed animals, sometimes electronics. The giant cardboard boxes closest to me in the picture are usually filled with electronics, and they run about 5 boxes long, and in 2 rows (10 boxes total). They are usually full of old crappy broken vaccum cleaners and corded phones, but at the bottom of them you can usually find some cool stuff.

Today was different, though. The city dump was closed today because of the large amount of rain we had in the past few days, because of that the Goodwill employees were unable to remove the junk from last thursday and the same crap was left.

I left the sale empty-handed, but on a normal day I would've stayed longer and gotten more pics, and I will on thursday if anybody's curious for pics of the insides of the boxes and of the rest of the place.

EDIT:
    I'd like to add, there's a Goodwill in Austin, TX that does this sell as well. Their sale runs every day, except for Sunday, and every day they haul in fresh goods. (Mine brings in stuff on tues and thurs) Since Austin is sooo much larger than Waco I'd expect a sale at least twice the size of this one O_o.

Oooh, wait. I did get Skate or Die 2 for $1.99 at another Goodwill this morning. Minor finds FTW!!!
    Last edited by Ryaan1234; 02-09-2010 at 06:17 PM.
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Strawberry (Level 2) allyourblood's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaan1234 View Post
    I left the sale empty-handed, but on a normal day I would've stayed longer and gotten more pics, and I will on thursday if anybody's curious for pics of the insides of the boxes and of the rest of the place.
    Please do add more pictures when you can. I love reading about people's finds and photos really do add to a post. Thanks!

Apple (Level 5) Shadow Kisuragi's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed. I love seeing the environments in pictures. They help tell the story of the finds and give us hope that we'll be able to find something on our next trip

Being able to afford the finds...that's another story in itself. I'm waiting on a copy of Snatcher to arrive that I purchased for $85. I tried getting Space Adventure, but people have been bidding like crazy on that lately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some people on vbender requested pics of the Goodwill dock/back lot sale that I go to, so I decided this was perhaps the best place to put them (it).
    Wow, my area has one of those too, but it's about 700% more filthy. There is stuff stacked up literally 10 feet in the air. Garbage everywhere. Moldy records. It is bad. I could take pics, but my camera flash would send the rats scurrying everywhere, and no one wants that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Alright, calm down everyone.

I have never filed a claim before on Amazon, but it had a very generic description from a large seller, so I am a bit nervous about it. Said it comes with original, box, disc and manual. No description on the condition of anything other than very good and the fact that Bonk's Adventure isn't a disc makes me think it is just a generic copy - paste that they put on every listing.

I'm not trying to screw him over, and am not going to file a claim unless it comes cart only or in horrible condition. And I will talk to the seller first about it and see if we can work it out. If they are willing I will return the item. should have worded that better.

Also, fuck you sailorneorune, quit following me around everywhere just to be a bitch. you are a giant hypocrite and one of the biggest assholes i have ever talked to. again, fuck you and leave me alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I will on thursday if anybody's curious for pics of the insides of the boxes and of the rest of the place.
    I also vote for seeing more pictures of this place. It makes me want to go down there and investigate for myself. And if you ever pop down to the Austin dock sale, take a few shots of that one too!

I got a bit of cabin fever and had to get out of the house tonight. So I went to a Play N Trade and a few Movie Trading Company stores. I bought the Sega Master System version of Gain Ground at Play N' Trade for less than $3 after tax. After I got to my car I looked it up on my iPod Touch's game rarity app and it wasn't listed. I looked it up here, and apparently it wasn't released in the US. Cool, an import! At a Movie Trading Company I picked up Insector X and that Genesis controller that looks oddly like a SNES controller. They also had an NES controller shaped like a Genesis controller, but I didn't bother getting it.

Reticulating Splines BetaWolf47's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've seen a few SMS imports myself. My hometown PnT had Sonic the Hedgehog (I HOPE this was the European version, or I will hit myself for not getting it), Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and Sonic Chaos all sitting in a bargain bin for a while last year.
    Selling gaming accessories. Click

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Quote Originally Posted by Porksta View Post

EDIT: It appears for trolling, as she is in the running for CAG Villain of the Year.
    Fuck Hal Halpin for pulling that scam, he'll beat me.