Thread: I Need Your Help (Worst C64 Games)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default I Need Your Help (Worst C64 Games)

In 2004, I posted a poll here on DP asking people what type of book I should write. You voted for a book of old Commodore 64 modem stories, and you got it. The result was Commodork, which turned out to be a great experience.

Looking back at that old thread, I see the second place option (a book of game reviews) has now tied with Commodork. That's good, because I'm currently working on a book of C64 game reviews. The new book will be a free PDF download, and will contain sixty-four game reviews. 32 of the reviews will be of "good" games -- ones I like. The other 32 will be of terrible games. Kind of a "good cop/bad cop" approach.

Here's where you come in. I need help picking 32 bad games to review. Coming up with 32 good games was no problem; in fact, the only problem was limiting it down to 32! As for the bad ones though, I'm looking for the real stinkers -- the worst of the worst. If there's one C64 game that you think is the worst of the worst, post it here. If I end up using your suggestion, I'll mention your name in the book.

I've already combed through Lemon 64's list ([url=http://www.lemon64.com/games/votes_list.php?worst=true]Worst 100 Games[/url), so posting that link is no help.

I currently have about 18 games on my "bad" list, but some of those are subject to change depending on what you guys come up with!!
    Last edited by Flack; 02-06-2010 at 05:52 PM.