Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cannon Spook
    PSN
    Cannon_Spook

DreamTR: At the tourny where I finished second only to Floe, he used Akuma and absolutely obliterated me and everyone else with him. So I told him to pick Akuma, which he did and I beat him in the money match. Sure, this maybe isn't a big accomplishment to a pro player like you, but I'm not quite on that level yet. I'm just like everyone else here. So me beating a pro player was a big deal to me at the time, especially since this guy wins most, if not all, the tournaments in the Midwest. Sure, the competition here isn't the best especially compared to the EC or WC, but it's like weak divisions in football. You can only win in what you're in. Also, I agree with your balance statement. SFIV really is balanced quite well, and SSFIV will make things very difficult, however if Capcom can pull it off I will be very pleased.

Anyway, the 3rd Strike characters look cool, but I can't see myself using any of em. I think the top 3 most used characters of the new cast will be Dudley, Guy, and Juri.

G-Boobie: I can't make it to this Saturday's tournament because of work, however I do intend on going to the Midwest Championship. Have I ever faced you on Live? Maybe we can get some games in.
    Last edited by Nirvana; 02-17-2010 at 02:07 PM.