Strider fans, take note: a new interview with Allan Findlay, sole programmer of Strider Returns, has been posted on the Light Sword Cypher Mainframe:

Update: Feb. 11, 2010

My good pal Dire 51 helped me track down Allan Findlay, a former Tiertex programmer. He agreed to talk to us and a pretty decent interview came out of it, which you can read here. It's entertaining, especially when he reacts to the Strider Returns manual. Go read it!
Once you read this, you'll see exactly why Strider Returns ended up being at best mediocre. I've got nothing but sympathy for Allan and the other people that worked with him after reading this.

http://www.lscmainframe.net/features/afindlay.html

But that's not all. In case you're interested in upcoming Strider related interviews:

I have a couple more interviews coming down the pike. I may as well let you know who. I've dragged it out long enough. Along with Allan Findlay, the LSCM has also tracked down Utata Kiyoshi... and Isuke. Yes. Isuke. Kouichi Yotsui. The man responsible for the coin-op, the man himself. Both should be up soon, and by "soon" I mean the next week or two.
Isuke did give an interview to the Japanese magazine Gameside early last year (which has been translated and is available to read at gamengai), and that's a pretty good read. There's some info in it about Strider, but it's far from being the focus of the interview. But for those interested in as much Strider info as possible, from what I've been told the LSCM interview is going to be as in-depth as possible (I contributed several questions myself, and I hear they've been answered), much more so than the Gameside interview. I'd say more, but... I don't want to spoil it.