I listed a few things earlier, and when on the confirmation screen, I saw the red error box at the top, with this absurd message:

Seriously, wtf is that about? I say in my Rules & Regulations section at the bottom (which I know no one reads) that if you don't pay after 8 calendar days, I'll file an unpaid item dispute and add you to my blocked bidder list. Wow, that sure is crazy and unprofessional.

What bidder is going to be offended by that and not buy my item? That's like going to a department store and saying "Hey, I can only return this toaster within 30 days? NO EFFING WAY. That unpleasantness offends me and I am taking my business elsewhere."

Also, I'm not a Top Seller, so threats against my Top Sellerness probably won't work. I was still able to list my items, so they can't be TOO serious about this. That said, I'm sure all of my stuff will be pulled out of the blue in 3 months when I've forgotten about this.

Are they really cracking down on all 10 million sellers that say some variation of this? They allow the sale of countless bootleg items per second and do essentially nothing to stop obvious other scams, but this is what they're targeting now? Unbelievable.