Quote Originally Posted by G-Boobie View Post
You've read his posts, right?
Too much PS3 bashing. People don't like it when people make fun of other people's sources of enjoyment. Gotta let people choose what they want to play without totally mocking them. That's what I would think. The PS3 and 360 are both good sources of high end entertainment, every bit as much as a PS1 or Sega Saturn, it doesn't matter who does better in the market when they both have good games. If you don't like something people don't usually like hearing you whine over it all the time.

Anyway I would agree that disc based systems in a car is risky, but if you are willing to take the risks and go the extra mile of installing that power inverter just be aware that you never know what could happen until you actually try it. I would test it out first by driving up and down steep hills or on a rocky / heavily graveled area with a DVD or audio CD you don't care about much playing in the system and then take a look at the disc when you are done. If that doesn't hurt the disc, you'll probably be pretty safe unless something major happens.

If the disc gets stuck in your system? uh oh. It's a risk you have to be willing to take.