I have a good number of XBOX and PS2 games that once were rentals. I bought out a store about two years ago because they had some really good deals. I no longer want this shit cluttering up my game room. I estimate about 60 games in total, a good mix of PS2/XBOX of all genres (i.e. not all sports games).

Here's what I am looking to do: Flat Rate shipping is $13.95, I have the boxes sitting here ready to go. Send me $20 and I'll send you 15 random games. You can specify PS2, XBOX or a mix.

I'll grab 15 random games, put them in a flat rate box and mail it to you. Simple. No refunds, No insurance, No International (unless you pay the international flat rate fee for country and add $6) just some games. I'll put some bubble wrap in the box of course to protect things.

The deal: 1. I won't post a list of games, 2. I only ship in a flat rate large box, 3. PayPal is sent as a gift. Once they are all gone, that's it! This is a "grab-bag" deal.

Can you argue with games that cost less than $2? I didn't think so! Consider this my "I don't throw stuff away like other retards" sale!

If you want more than one Grab-Bag, that's fine.... PM Me and let me know you are sending cash, and I will keep this thread up to date with numbers of the grab bags left. Right now, I think there are 4 or 5 total.