Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WolfpacLeader
    PSN
    wolfpacleader86

Default Interest Check: Neo Geo CD(CIB)

Long story short, I bought a Neo Geo CD from the Digital Press store and dropped two benjamins on it. But, in reality, I bought it as a last resort. You see my friend has been, well, under this girl's spell and it's a rarity if we hang out anymore. After going there last night with her at work, I could clearly see that he's not the same person I befriended and to me, it's only a matter of time before he ditches me and takes this girl completely. So, back on March 1, I bought this since he's a HUGE SNK fan with the thought that maybe if I did, he's come over more and spend more time with me like we used to. Needless to say, that failed.

I can't get a hold of Joe and the lady who rung me up forgot to give me a receipt(which I only noticed after coming home. I wasn't about to plunk down another $20 to go from Elizabeth to Clifton to get one plus I got home at 9PM that night). She says I have to wait until Tuesday to talk to the manager, which I assume is Joe. So, I can safely assume that since my system is in working order that my $200 went down the drain.

I might as well put up here for an interest check. It has the system, manual pack, AC Adapter, two controllers, NEW 12' AV Cable that I bought myself as the original one is just waaaay too short(only about 2'), and of course the box and styrofoam inserts. I don't know what to charge for this, but since I plunked down $200 and this is a rare piece, it's got to be worth at least over $150. I'd REALLY like to get $200 for it, as that's how much I paid. But, like I said, I was really hoping to get my money back from the store, so who knows?
    Last edited by JohnnyBlaze; 03-27-2010 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Not for sale yet, pending what happens at the store.